Hitching Post tee shirts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I'm having a batch of tee shirts made and a couple of my locals have requested them so I thought I'd make them available here as well.

Cost:
$16 for tee
$18 for long sleeve
$26 for hoodie
$18 for women's tee

Here is the link

http://teespring.com/hppoker

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418422159.221814.jpg

Last edited:
$37? Wowsers. Did you create it on a t shirt design website? Like spreadshirt.com?

You should consider going to a local screen printing shop, I can almost guarantee they can do it MUCH cheaper.

$37? Wowsers. Did you create it on a t shirt design website? Like spreadshirt.com?

You should consider going to a local screen printing shop, I can almost guarantee they can do it MUCH cheaper.

I did it through Customink.com. Not even sure where I could look locally but worth looking into.

Just emailed a local screener. When I hear back from them I will update with their pricing (assuming it should be lower.)

For $37 a pop I would expect 24k gold mixed in with the ink. Jeezus....

Glad you posted here before pulling the trigger and over-spending. Local print shop up here quoted me $20 for one shirt earlier this year.

I used teespring.com for the "It's a PAULSON thing" shirt, it worked out to be $11 a shirt and poeple payed through the site, you can also give the people option like hoodies and v necks.

I used teespring.com for the "It's a PAULSON thing" shirt, it worked out to be $11 a shirt and poeple payed through the site, you can also give the people option like hoodies and v necks.

Thanks, that is MUCH cheaper. (Getting it for under $16 there.) As soon as I can get it to launch I will update it here. For some reason it is freezing right now every time I try to launch it.

I had vistaprint do some custom t-shirts back in the day for my business and they worked out to like 11 or 12 bucks a piece. Definitely look elsewhere because 37 is sweatshirt/hoodie pricing.

Tons of interest in a Hitching Post t-shirt. Zero interest in a $37 Hitching Post t-shirt.

I was very pleased with the "PAULSON thing" hoodie I got through teespring.com, and I've heard nice comments about their t-shirts, too. Pricing is bound to be within reason.

Very cool idea btw - you must be trying to out belly red, lol...

Thanks, that is MUCH cheaper. (Getting it for under $16 there.) As soon as I can get it to launch I will update it here. For some reason it is freezing right now every time I try to launch it.

The nice thing about TeeSpring too is you won't have to deal with managing or shipping the orders. Just post the shirt and the minimum quantity before the order goes to print... once the quantity is reached, they print and ship to individual buyers.

Tons of interest in a Hitching Post t-shirt. Zero interest in a $37 Hitching Post t-shirt.

I was very pleased with the "PAULSON thing" hoodie I got through teespring.com, and I've heard nice comments about their t-shirts, too. Pricing is bound to be within reason.

Very cool idea btw - you must be trying to out belly red, lol...

I've been stealing from Sean and Chris from day one tbh.

Originally I was just going to make one for myself but my wife wanted one too. (At inflated pricing [emoji26]) I wasn't going to make an offer but after wearing it a couple of people asked for them so I thought why not.

The nice thing about TeeSpring too is you won't have to deal with managing or shipping the orders. Just post the shirt and the minimum quantity before the order goes to print... once the quantity is reached, they print and ship to individual buyers.

Yeah the setup is really cool. I'm going to launch it whenever it stops freezing and link it. I liked their interface too.

You could have sold the shirt at $37...a few may have bit on the 3 easy payments angle! ;)

Awesome shirt! Awaiting group buy instructions.

You may have to add a small profit, I rounded it up.
I had to do that to post it and then I donated the small profit to the site I started the thread on.

You may have to add a small profit, I rounded it up.
I had to do that to post it and then I donated the small profit to the site I started the thread on.

That worked. Was trying to do it flat but it made me eek a small profit to post. I will edit the original post. New cost is $16 for the tee.

Available in any color so long as it's black? lol, works for me.

Should get the poker group to go out to dinner together sometime, will look like gang members.

Available in any color so long as it's black? lol, works for me.

Should get the poker group to go out to dinner together sometime, will look like gang members.

Lol, the mule mafia.

If there's a way to offer more than one color option it is beyond me.

Lol, the mule mafia.

If there's a way to offer more than one color option it is beyond me.

At the time of set up you have to add another shirt (just like adding the hoodie) of the "same" shirt and then choose different color. I like the color that you have, adding more colors may hide or take away from the AWESOME logo you have. No complaints here...

At the time of set up you have to add another shirt (just like adding the hoodie) of the "same" shirt and then choose different color. I like the color that you have, adding more colors may hide or take away from the AWESOME logo you have. No complaints here...

It actually doesn't look bad in maroon red either

This is making me want to make a Gangster Squad T-shirt... I'm going to have to go play with this site now!

I've been stealing from Sean and Chris from day one tbh.

Glad I could steal from you now lol. Started a Club Courage T campaign. I couldn't add different colors of same shirt though, had to choose different type. Also don't like that you can't edit and add more choices after campaign launches but love the ease of setup.

So goes to print when total shirts ordered or is that # per type? I couldn't find that in FAQ.

Oh and love your logo, Tom. Looks good. I may need to get one. ;)

I'm having a batch of tee shirts made and a couple of my locals have requested them so I thought I'd make them available here as well.

Glad I could steal from you now lol. Started a Club Courage T campaign.

You azzholes, if I had known it would cost me 40 bucks to log in to this silly website tonight I would have gone to bed like a smart person instead. :p

Glad I could steal from you now lol. Started a Club Courage T campaign. I couldn't add different colors of same shirt though, had to choose different type. Also don't like that you can't edit and add more choices after campaign launches but love the ease of setup.

So goes to print when total shirts ordered or is that # per type? I couldn't find that in FAQ.

Oh and love your logo, Tom. Looks good. I may need to get one. ;)

Yep I just started a campaign too lol

Lol, I started a trend!

It is, mine hit tonite.

And lol Ben! [emoji191]

Now we just need to get someone from the board to a televised final table wearing one! I would laugh my ass off if I recorded a show and there was someone with Club Courage gear on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom