High quality table manufacturers? NOT BBO (1 Viewer)

@T_Chan makes tables and is a vendor here. Several people, including myself, have his tables.

Gorilla. They're a vendor here. I own one of their tables and it is good stuff - quality build.

I can recommend one in Poland but I bet you do not want to pay shipping.

I also know for a fact that lot of Biasov tables been sold to USA. Strongly recommend if you can find some... Check Facebook Marketplace or CL.

I’m very happy with my custom Gorilla Gaming table. High quality and reasonable cost.

I also own a BBO table and would not recommend them.

T Chan’s tables are sweet too, but as pointed out he is not taking orders at the moment.

I’m very happy with my custom Gorilla Gaming table. High quality and reasonable cost.

I also own a BBO table and would not recommend them.

T Chan’s tables are sweet too, but as pointed out he is not taking orders at the moment.
What's the knock on BBO? Looking at buying a table now. BBO offers a decent military discount so I was leaning towards them over Gorilla Gaming

Pharaoh Manufacturing out of Glendale, CA. Top notch.

AA363CA5-40A4-40F7-9AA7-CA8EAB4023F2.jpeg
E9AC2AEF-F685-4C79-9688-4C98FEEED677.jpeg
7D68CD43-FA4A-4293-BD20-9EB2E89A70C9.jpeg
A1F713EE-4C6D-47BB-A0C6-54B13EB3D285.jpeg

What's the knock on BBO? Looking at buying a table now. BBO offers a decent military discount so I was leaning towards them over Gorilla Gaming
Foam too soft. Felt not great for card slide. They didn’t build table to spec. Had to cut felt to add the bill slot. Box they shipped in was shit. Also they forgot to send a chip tray.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom