Hi from Switzerland (1 Viewer)

Welcome! Aside from the US, Switzerland is my favorite country in the world. Where in CH are you from?

Yes Switzerland is a beautiful country, but I do not know the United States yet, but I will certainly come and visit. I'm from Fribourg.
Have you been here before?

I’ve visited Zurich many times, to include trips to several friends who live in Chur. And a couple trips to St Moritz (to compete in the Engadin). It’s possible that in my travels, I have gone through Fribourg, but the name isn’t ringing any bells.

Cool, Zürich and St. Moritz are beautiful cities but I do not know Chur. You have visited the German-Swiss side. I'm on the French side. Not easy in Switzerland, 3 national languages, French, German and Italian ...

Welcome!

CDD738E9-D167-4D70-AE45-E038282057D0.jpeg

Trade cheese for chips?

If you prefer chocolate, I can find very good not far from home(y) :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Chocolat.jpg
    Chocolat.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 106
The cheese is extra here. (y) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trihonda it's really nice the MTTD organization! I must go through Wisconsin ;)

Fribourg is bilingual canton, So, willkommen :), bienvenue (y) :thumbsup: and Welcome :D

You' ll find lots of astonishing Paulson chips in the classifieds. But watch out, while you'll find those Paulson, your wallet will run away !

Just Don Clay. In my family we are a mix of both ;) Merci pour ton message de bienvenue!! Und ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag.

Paulson chips = patience and money....

I too am on the hunt for beautiful Paulson chips! Would love to own a set of WTHC’s. Can only hope that they produce another home market set one day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom