Cancelled HHR Solid Hot Stamp Set [Reduced Again] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
495 chip solids with various hot stamps. Condition is quite uniform save for some of the reds begging for a l oil. Sharp old school asms. Will split if all accounted.

100 - blue
297 - red
49 - green
49 - yellow

7E19BF7C-7E87-4C90-8B72-53055D22FAA4.jpeg

$215 + shipping.

**This is an old split. May not apply**
Will split if all claimed at .46/ chip + shipping.
@MG20 - Blues

@Godzilla28 - Greens, 11 Red 5s, backup Blue and Yellow

Use promo code ‘Hound Dog’ in @Josh Kifer ’s store for 10% off his milling services on these chips. If he refuses to honor the code let me know and I’ll... ‘ruff him up. :cautious:

Last edited:
495 chip solids with various hot stamps. Condition is quite uniform save for some of the reds begging for a l oil. Sharpold school asms.

100 - blue
297 - red
49 - green
49 - yellow

View attachment 428952

$280 + shipping Ppf&f

Use promo code ‘Hound Dog’ in @Josh Kifer ’s store for 10% off his milling services on these chips. If he refuses to honor the code let me know and I’ll... ‘ruff him up. :cautious:
He's correct actually, buy these and I'll mill them for 50 cents each instead of 55 each.... That's 10 percent off....

I'm not sure how he found out my discounts before me.... It's weird...

Keep me in mind for a split. Interested in the yellows and some of the reds.

Do you have a clearer picks of the edges? The chips I'm trying to match are really sharp.

I'd be interested in the blues if a split happens.

Set still available!

286 reds available in potential split, all others reserved.

Dropping all reds to 0.50 per chip. @Davism72 has potential dibs on 120

Full set price reduced to $250 + shipping

Love the set but would kill me to only have 495!!! And the search to fill the racks. OMG

Make the reds 5 chips, blues 1s. Make the yellows or greens a bulk chip. You got yourself a working cash set 1/2 cash set for cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom