Heyoh from Sweden (1 Viewer)

coffe

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I found this forum while looking around from beatiuful chips. I sometimes get shopping issues when i get in to something. And i got some nice decent poker chips already but for the past years ive really been thinking of going all in on some nice chips, i really shouldnt tho :S :S

Välkommen! Where in Sweden?

And i got some nice decent poker chips already
Show us!

for the past years ive really been thinking of going all in on some nice chips, i really shouldnt tho :S :S
You’re in trouble coming here then. Discouraging chip purchases isn’t really a thing here ;)

I live in Stockholm. And ive run like 3 poker games so far and planning on running a fourth in 3rd of march. A bounch of different friends and friend friend get together to enjoy poker. We are mostly new to poker and everyone i suprised how fun it is. So now we wanna play more and more :D

Where do you live? And do you play often, and if so with friend i guess?

Heres some pictures and video of my chips/some game nights xD

pok4.jpg
pok1.jpg
pok2.jpg
pok3.jpg

Big brick poker, huh? I assume you play a tournament style game with those denoms?

I’m in the Stockholm area as well (north of). Been playing off and on since the Moneymaker boom. On average we probably get a game going once every two months or so.

Yeah i saw high stakes poker and thought it looked cool to have paper cash on the table haha. No we only play cash game so far. I find it more enjoyable than tournament. Also everyone can keep playing instead of having to wait etc. 100-200 sek have been what people buy in so far. Next game most people will go 200kr i guess. And were thinking of doing one night with like 500kr buy ins :O

Do you do tourneys or cashie? And buy ins?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom