Hey! New to the forum (1 Viewer)

DNV

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. Hopefully, i’ll become more active in the community. My name is Donavon, and i’m 20 years old. I recently just picked up poker as a hobby and i haven’t got the chance to play a whole lot. Eventually, i’d like to host a poker night with a couple buddies. Any tips to run a smooth game? Thanks and advance.

Hello there and welcome to the community! Start with the new members thread and then you can use the search feature to find anything else your heart dreams of! Also go ahead and get your wallet ready for all the fun things to buy here on PCF!!!

Reactions: DNV
Welcome, Donavon! There’s tons of posts about suggestions/advice/ideas on how to start and run a game. Start small and simple. Playing fun, low stakes games with 4 or 5 people is a great place to begin…build from there! Learn as you go :) when go to other games, mentally note what you like and don’t like. Have fun with it!

Hello and welcome!

My tip: Focus on Fun! What that means for your group, I don’t know. But if it’s not fun, one by one they’ll stop coming back until your group is a group no more!

Reactions: DNV

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom