Hey Bourbon and Scotch Guys (2 Viewers)

I beg to differ there, man. Talisker, yeah, sort of close to the Islay style, although less peated and more salty/peppery. Highland Park though has nothing to do with Islay imo. It is very, very slightly peated. Maybe just a pinch of peat. I don't think many would pick it as a Islay imo.
Fair point. But it is on an island. So that’s something. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You will be enjoying your adult beverages about a half a mile from one of the larger Paulson Diamond hoards on earth (that I am aware of anyway).

My American family is from Upstate NY, with a strong Greece contingent.

For your third drink after you have spent the big $$, suggest Westland Single Malt from Washington. Scotch but made in America so not Scotch. I am a fan, have gone through several bottles at our house.

20201009_170056.jpg

I agree 100%.

However, at the price, I’m almost certain they will not have that available, unfortunately. I hope I’m wrong though.

I hope so. If not, I'm sure I'll be able to find something appealing lol. Any suggestions from you?

QUOTE="ekricket, post: 1252924, member: 1555"]
I bought these in Cuba for the meetup too, they are supposed to be good

View attachment 549949
[/QUOTE]

Hope you got an armored car for that haul, might be subject to hijack if it rolls through Tn:wow::wow:

As far as value for your money in Islay Single Malt is concerned, it is impossible to beat the Laphy 10 Cask Strength.

The Rough Rider is a good, but weird pour. Its more aggressive than a lot of the barrel proofs that I have experienced in the past. I added an ice cube to it. WOW, what a change. It seemed to sweeten it up a bit.

After cleansing my palate, I poured a glass of the Laphroaig cash strength. WOW........Exactly what I wanted out of my glass. Its like the little brother to Lagavulin lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom