Here from CHITWN / VIVA with a chip addiction! (1 Viewer)

Turbo

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi,

Appreciate the wealth of information and data available on all these chips here. Seems there is nothing that can’t be identified/explained with the resources available. Already received some info on some chips within a matter of minutes!

Looking forward to meet/make new friends with the same chip and poker addiction, especially in the Chicagoland area.

As always, need to satisfy my itch of buying/selling/trading chips sans eBay!

Welcome!

If you’re looking to satisfy your itch here, you’re in the wrong place. I think the itch just gets worse with so much on offer!

Welcome!

If you’re looking to satisfy your itch here, you’re in the wrong place. I think the itch just gets worse with so much on offer!
I absolutely agree but can’t wait to get in on all the action! Thanks to all the welcoming parties but don’t seem to see too many locals from chitwn here?

I absolutely agree but can’t wait to get in on all the action! Thanks to all the welcoming parties but don’t seem to see too many locals from chitwn here?
Not Chitown, but Chitown adjacent. Welcome to PCF from just over the border in the land of beer and cheese!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom