Cash Game help needed with nevada jacks breakdown (1 Viewer)

but actually i really dont mind the $
My cash chips have a € sign but we play in SEK which are worth 1/10. I figure that if the stakes go up I don't have to buy more, I'll just switch to playing in euros ;-)

My recommendation would be no more than 100 x 0.05. Give a stack to each of the first 5 players and then the rest can make change. Focus on the 0.25 and 1.00.
i guess thats one way of doing it, thanks a lot :p

Remember they're only typically used for the first round of betting e.g. small blind, big blind and any limps. Post-flop, the bets will normally be 0.25 or multiples thereafter.
yeah i know, but i also know my friends like to limp too often :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I haven't played with these denoms so my advice here means nothing, but 10 of the lowest per person seems low. Wouldn't there be lots of change making?
i guess thats one way of doing it, thanks a lot :p
I'm even more extreme ;-)
I never use starting stacks for cash games. First player(s) gets all the lowest denom chips + whichever workhorses are needed. Subsequent players get workhorses and make change at the table. When all workhorses are out I start handing out value chips.

I haven't played with these denoms so my advice here means nothing, but 10 of the lowest per person seems low. Wouldn't there be lots of change making?

I'm even more extreme ;-)
yeah i would usually play 20x5c 16x25c 5x 1$ if my quick maths/memory is correct

Depends on the game in my experience. If it's a limp-fest then it might be a little light, but typically an open post-flop will be 0.25 and a min-raise 0.50 with no 0.05 being used YMMV

Depends on the game
i also know my friends like to limp too often
Buy more than 10 then! ;-)
At least somewhere in between

20x5c 16x25c 5x 1$
Don't think of it as starting stacks, they mean nothing in cash games. Think of it in terms of how many of each denom you want in play after a bunch of rebuys, i.e. before the £5 chips are introduced.

I would think you want enough 0.05 to keep the change making down, more of the 0.25, perhaps less £1 (but I don't know, I don't have experience), then enough £5 to cover the bank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom