Help me make my next poker purchase (1 Viewer)

This set up looks like it’s straight out of the PCF catalog. Nice room and chips, well done!
It really is. HSI’s, hot dog roller, drink carts, chairs, felt by T Chan, DB, Desjgn and Faded Spade….all the result of PCF. Well, PCF and a couple grand:)
Those little doors remind me of Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps some "Eat Me", "Drink Me" artwork?
so I looked this up and came across the below……….I’ve always liked the lighted beer signs:

ED24061D-160D-46BD-A68C-7FE9E67FCA0B.png

VERY nice setup!!

I find a heated serving tray useful, even better than crock pots sometimes (depending on what you are serving). Also, while the hot dog roller is awesome, I like to put a little water at the bottom of the warming tray, and then put the dogs in there after they are cooked. Keeps them from drying out. I put cooked hamburgers and smoked pulled pork in the other 2 trays.

My buddy also has 2 other things that I don't, but wish I did. A popcorn machine and a shot chiller/dispenser. Yes...we get a ton of use out of both at his house. I once went cheap and picked up a small popcorn machine, which was a waste of money, so I got rid of it. Go with the bigger one.

I also contemplated installing an ice rail into my bar top, but the cost of that is outrageous. But that will definitely give you something nobody else has. :)

28755.jpeg
Nostalgia-Vintage-10-Ounce-Vintage-Professional-Popcorn-Cart---59-Inches-Tall.jpg
fireball-whisky-whiskey-shot_1_890e872f9389571b49bc45e435963a7f.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Love the hot dog roller! Never seen that before. Will definitely look into getting one of those. Also love the uncut deck of cards. I would definitely say a fridge but not just any; you have to get a man cave one like mine. I spent $300 on offer up.
054246E0-3996-4501-9120-125F463B3976.jpeg

As a chipper, I wouldn’t mind seeing some nice sample sets on the wall from fellow chippers. Couple of those in shadow boxes would be really cool.

Love the hot dog roller! Never seen that before. Will definitely look into getting one of those. Also love the uncut deck of cards. I would definitely say a fridge but not just any; you have to get a man cave one like mine. I spent $300 on offer up. View attachment 841070
I have been seriously considering getting an old Pepsi machine, rebuilding it so everything works, and then filling it with beer.

Love the hot dog roller! Never seen that before. Will definitely look into getting one of those. Also love the uncut deck of cards. I would definitely say a fridge but not just any; you have to get a man cave one like mine. I spent $300 on offer up. View attachment 841070
Man if I could find that deal it’d be perfect. That’s exactly what I’d like to have. Very nice. Haven’t used offer up but have perused FB marketplace. I’ll keep looking.

You need to step up and buy a ThruVu beverage case with the display showing a waterfall of your personal poker chip collection. :ninja:
1641422394660.jpeg

You need to step up and buy a ThruVu beverage case with the display showing a waterfall of your personal poker chip collection. :ninja:
View attachment 841404
That would be awesome. That style of beverage fridge (with or without the waterfall display;) - is what I want to find. Just don't want to drop the $1500+ for a new one.

Right?
I did branch out and order some all beef dogs with natural casings for the last game. Feltners was the brand (NY based). Got to say, much prefer the Hebrew National we normally use. The Feltners had a bit of a funky flavor to me.
I’m always searching for the perfect hot dog and I always come back to Hebrew nationals (preferably either the bigger ones or the huge ones.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom