Help me get Masters' Tickets CY2019: enter <01Jun2018 (1 Viewer)

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for help from the collective power of PCF. I really enjoyed my practice rounds at The Masters the past few years, prior to @Mr Tree 's excellent S@P meetup. I'm hoping to go back, and the lottery for 2019 tickets is officially open on The Masters website. If others can enter the lottery prior to 01Jun2018, that would greatly increase the odds of being able to go next year!

All you need to do is go to The Masters website: http://www.masters.com/en_US/index.html, and pick Tickets under "More" in the pull down menu underneath this year's scores. That will take you to Create an Account. Once that's done, you sign in and select Tuesday + Wednesday (4 tickets each day), entering zeros for the other days since I can't have it interfere with the gambling!

Thanks in advance for the help, and hopefully with several folks trying to get tickets, one of us will get lucky. @bivey and I got rained out two years ago, so hopefully this year will be luckier. Much appreciated, everyone.

Done - good luck (y) :thumbsup:

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 2.59.43 PM.png

Done. When I win, would you prefer these to be auctioned or raffled? :eek:

Application

Your application for tickets has been received. You may edit your application or personal information at this time. As a reminder, you will be notified, via email, when the random selection is complete.

Application Status: Submitted and Received

Account Information
Name:
LL
Email:
masters@xhost.org
Phone:
x
Billing/Shipping Address:
x
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202

2019 Tickets Application
Practice Rounds Tickets (maximum 4 per day)

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday

Tickets Requested:

Daily Tournament Tickets (maximum 2 per day)

Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Tickets Requested:

I thought it funny that I used the same email that I used to enter the Wimbledon ticket lottery.

That also proved to be fruitless
:unsure:

I thought it funny that I used the same email that I used to enter the Wimbledon ticket lottery.

That also proved to be fruitless
:unsure:
I won this year and had Thursday opening round tickets for Forrest. I was going to let him have the tickets at cost and he was not attending that year. Somehow the tickets ended up as chips!!! Lots of chips!

Thanks all for the help, and hopefully we get a couple more entries! @flipupchipup and I may try to connect and attend this year.

@Sparty : please let me know if you stumble across just a practice round extra! I'm certainly happy to pickup/return to a local

PLEASE!! Enter "2" for the other days! I'd love to have the tournament day tickets if anyone wins them. I've tried for several years with no luck. Thanks

Not sure how many tickets are awarded through the lottery each year, but I have never heard of anyone around here that won them.

@David O won last year, but I couldn't go and had to pass.
@chase won the year prior, so bivey and I attended (and got rained out)

Someone has to win these things, right?

Not sure how many tickets are awarded through the lottery each year, but I have never heard of anyone around here that won them.

You are limited to 4 practice round or two tournament tickets. You can only win for one day as well. I won and purchased two opening round Thursday tickets this year.

I used to work with a guy that gets them every year, some kind of lifetime thing from his grandfather. He usually sells them each year, I dropped him a line to see what his 2019 plans are for them. He doesn’t know yet but when he does I’ll see what I can do.

I know a person in my town that has four badges. She sells them every year. This year she got $8,000 for them. She has no problem finding people that want them, they come to her because everyone know she has them.

I won 4 for the Wednesday practice round this year. First time ever on the course. It was heaven! I registered this year again, hopefully I can go 2 for 9!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom