Hello (1 Viewer)

Hello and welcome to PCF! You should get lots of samples before you make a big purchase. That way you can get a feel for the chips before you buy a lot. Also, do you play mostly cash games or tournaments? How many people play in your games? What stakes do you play? And what is your budget? There are a ton of great options out there. I'm sure others can fill in any questions I missed that might be helpful.

Welcome to PCF !
Don’t rush, take your time to choose what you like based on the samples that you need to buy first ;)

Hello and welcome to PCF! I would definitely echo samples. Check out the new members start here section as well.

Welcome to PCF!
Read a lot and see a lot before you spend.

"Ceramics" and "China Clays" are Fords and Toyotas (different forms of plastic, the former being more durable; still a lot superior to cheapo plastics with metal slugs inside them).

"Real American Clay" (with still some high-end plastic and metal in them) are either:

-No option Porsches (Off-the-shelf CPCs and Key West chips, also made by CPC)
-Customized Porsches (custom CPCs)
-Vintage Ferraris (second-hand Paulsons and TRKs, or BCCs).
The third case is well above the reach of middle class people. by now. Don't be carried away by fashions.

Hello and welcome! My first set was Apache Majestics– there are some great samples on that site to try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom