Hello from South Jordan, UT (1 Viewer)

DonJuanJulio

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all! Just wanted to knock out my introduction to the group so here it goes. I reside in the snowy state of Utah (record breaking snowfall this year currently at over 700” YTD and a water equivalency of over 26”). Just recently got back into poker after a long break. Fell in love with the game when my grandfather taught me back when I was probably 6-8 years old and honestly didn’t play much till just a month or two ago. Went out and splurged picking up a decent 8-10 player folding table and a small tourney set (350) of BR Pro Poker Oasis chips following the guidance of Chris Manzoni via YouTube. Started hosting poker nights twice monthly and am dealing with the struggle of establishing a group of regulars. My goal is to host a consistent cash game of 6-8 players on the reg and a monthly two table tourney. I will be completing my two table tourney set if interest in my home games ever picks up. Anyways I love the game, have an absolute TON of stuff to learn, and am extremely happy to have found this forum. So, take care everyone and nice to meet you all!

- Thomas

Welcome to PCF Thomas !
Always great time in home game, enjoy !

Hi all! Just wanted to knock out my introduction to the group so here it goes. I reside in the snowy state of Utah (record breaking snowfall this year currently at over 700” YTD and a water equivalency of over 26”). Just recently got back into poker after a long break. Fell in love with the game when my grandfather taught me back when I was probably 6-8 years old and honestly didn’t play much till just a month or two ago. Went out and splurged picking up a decent 8-10 player folding table and a small tourney set (350) of BR Pro Poker Oasis chips following the guidance of Chris Manzoni via YouTube. Started hosting poker nights twice monthly and am dealing with the struggle of establishing a group of regulars. My goal is to host a consistent cash game of 6-8 players on the reg and a monthly two table tourney. I will be completing my two table tourney set if interest in my home games ever picks up. Anyways I love the game, have an absolute TON of stuff to learn, and am extremely happy to have found this forum. So, take care everyone and nice to meet you all!

- Thomas

Welcome! Your trains are very popular Thomas. I’m in the mountains of NM and we got some record snowfall as well. It just won’t quit this year, snowing some every day/night for almost two weeks now

Welcome! I host a game a few Saturdays a month in Tooele and attend a game in Cottonwood heights during the week regularly as well. PM if you're interested in joining or looking for a few more for your game.

Hello and welcome to PCF!!!! I learned to play cards from my grandparents as well. I still use one of my grandpa's old custom poker chips as a card protector. Sounds like you will fit in nicely here!!! There is a wealth of information for anything poker related in these forums!!!

20220801_181554.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom