Hello, from Raleigh, NC (1 Viewer)

RedToBlue

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Joined last week and finally have some time to go through the forum. I've been playing poker for last 20 years or so, I came up during the moneymaker era. Love live poker, being in NC options are limited so I'm very well acquainted with home games but have become a big fan of chip collecting over the years.

Looking forward to consuming more content in this space. Also in the market for a new table and have gotten some good suggestions from here.

Rgds
Dan

Hello and welcome to PCF! There is plenty of content to consume here. I would suggest following some of the home game threads. We also have some table builders on the forum too.

Hello and welcome to PCF! Good luck on your table search! You have definitely come to the right place!

I used to live in Wake Forest. There’s a solid group of home games there. I missed that area.

Hey guys,

Joined last week and finally have some time to go through the forum. I've been playing poker for last 20 years or so, I came up during the moneymaker era. Love live poker, being in NC options are limited so I'm very well acquainted with home games but have become a big fan of chip collecting over the years.

Looking forward to consuming more content in this space. Also in the market for a new table and have gotten some good suggestions from here.

Rgds
Dan

Hello Neighbor :) Durham NC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom