Hello from Michigan! (1 Viewer)

rocktheproject

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi all! I’ve been lurking for awhile after a Google search led me here, and I thought it was time to create an account! My name is Nick, and I’ve been playing poker for almost 15 years, but now I’m looking to get some nice chips and step things up!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome! There's a strong SE Michigan presence on the forum. Many host regular home games as well. I'm sure you could find a game if you were interested in meeting some new people!

Wow! Thank you all for the such kind receptions! I would definitely be interested in meeting up with people to play cards!

Again, thank you all! In my time lurking, I’ve fallen in love with these beautiful chips. It sounds like they might be a little tough on the wallet, but maybe in a few months… who knows??

IMG_0501.jpeg

Wow! Thank you all for the such kind receptions! I would definitely be interested in meeting up with people to play cards!

Once you get 10 posts. Send me a PM. However, if you are only a NLHE player, you may not be interested in my games. I haven't hosted a NLHE event in years. It is normally .25/.50, $100 max buy in dealers choice. We don't play chase the queen, wild card games, ect....Everything is mostly a variant of Omaha, stud, or draw games. We play a lot of triple draw games and draw games.

I'm also a fan of hot stamps

bourbonPXL_20220814_134557081.jpg

Once you get 10 posts. Send me a PM. However, if you are only a NLHE player, you may not be interested in my games. I haven't hosted a NLHE event in years. It is normally .25/.50, $100 max buy in dealers choice. We don't play chase the queen, wild card games, ect....Everything is mostly a variant of Omaha, stud, or draw games. We play a lot of triple draw games and draw games.

View attachment 1124706

Wow, these are gorgeous! Is this a custom set? And thank you! I’ll definitely send you a PM when I’m able!

View attachment 1124706

@detroitdad and I are pretty much complete opposites..... lol..... I run nothing but NLHE tournaments on a monthly basis (occasional cash game mixed in)

AJFCJaUP_azJx7XnMdDxLdP_CFAf9Xuyf10sTUQ5soBNhTcML7O8qIvIyrnwctn7h-5t0jTxfF0Tv_aIHua8M1KNPHlVav4aFZv7yt9IOASlwj68jrfrWkZUAeeUqcZHenlVqgoxvjm4oBfyz9qv458qJ9cdFbVxuEkGX0PYicW_jxSqcAAan06NZqdxsbloQS4dS4LAENxwkWuAGXx8igGY77-1nGHBpeCdcVhov_Oni6VJmhAuvbL5iTr-wHlXv9S7Q4HhH_YgfHAtgEkIqTNxtAfMEGsG2nRmCpb0CNDeM3OrjnjLEikkSRUBao8tH2vVJXuPjmhhfev-xllCyHfQCE-P5QrhjnPR5gOUjgj6Qdenw1VAv33i7jTfHOBIXbaXZQIy_3hzsJu-pJlL5sxTeRzVlkcET-y_3XANLMg3bK54ilUTnj_2eNSZ37mUvmMaFJUhWB6WFh-I9AOWToTf5k4w-DWow0oDGIawmaM_WAciN_wxk2EqaGmgJnZmEAqfgTwDM6rh9yKiWhiCbhB3ZhDnv5YPZ08-bAFiUlE7AyidRu2kWN2gDs0CQkCTNeWc4VxHvAi1fu3vNRtgl55UY65rXW4wPZuRMxBdYcVd8aQMyTyaKVa64FldpfPn4BlQos5T_FfjDN_-MbGGBtsDU51NF1rOxIt2TsVNaVP0jQwSuvAwf6QftlWK1METzzMsf4OeeSCRL8g0JY2QadRX7r7aKf_URr1R26D7NF88YXv92wuRGcfxGYZl7lX2yCFSZ18WMmVi1cui6Jv3-LjbCzY6HKeW2ZGsgsGfmt5oIHU777qPffQkrL7zgKcXoIjC7uSyll_Anbr07Y8EFfyPUR-AneuO0Z7kcmOZ0nFGEKTKkbLDv5SEitlh0Fa17POiC0lUvW48183ElmE0M0dcXb9TUeEBwwFD0uI6nACljfcSTMUsdfTvowcvIwxD=w1239-h929-s-no

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom