Hello from Kansas City area (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Good evening folks.

Been browsing the forum for a few days trying to inform my selection for first decent set of poker chips. Have two sample sets on the way.

I’m probably like a lot of players here. A career man, with a wife and kids, who plays occasionally and probably thinks he is better than he actually is.

Anyway, as I look to expand my game you may see me around here posting from time to time.

Cheers!

Nothing too exciting or fancy. Milanos and Majestics.

I like the look of the Majestics more, but from reading it seems like they may be more slick than the Milanos. So I’ll check them out and see what’s what.

Then I’ll have to explain to my wife why I’m dropping $200 on poker chips. I’m thinking of going with the “it could be worse argument” and explain I’m not getting Paulsons.

Then I’ll have to explain to my wife why I’m dropping $200 on poker chips. I’m thinking of going with the “it could be worse argument” and explain I’m not getting Paulsons.

I made that argument. She still brings it up to this day like when she finds out I’m considering building a 6th Paulson Set. :meh:

Years ago I used to play cash games at the Prairie Band. Haven't been there in at least ten years, though. I was at Fort Riley and would drive out with a buddy to play.

A custom Goonies set would be pretty dope.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Once my sample packs come in, I’ll check in and share my thoughts.

Welcome to PCF! I got my set of chips from another user here. Lots of good people here, I'm sure you will find what your looking for

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom