Hello from Indy (1 Viewer)

No 3-Putts

High Hand
Reaction score
Greetings from Indianapolis. I actually signed up here a couple months ago when I was looking for some chips to match a set I bought off Craigslist. Just some Double Royal Flush composite jobbies that I got cheap. Nothing like all of the awesome sets on here. The group of knuckleheads that I play with can't get together often enough to really justify spending the money, but just know that I am envious.

I'm also another refugee from PMC. I trolled that place a while looking for ideas for "remodeling" my poker table (new playing surface, maybe raise the rail, and trying to talk myself into adding a racetrack).

Welcome!

I'm about 45 minutes north/northwest of Indy myself.

You'll quickly go from not being able to justify spending the money to being unable to resist spending the money on quality chips. I haven't even hosted a game yet and I'm still buying chips.

Let me know if you're looking for someone new to add to your home game, I have a lot of free time and don't mind driving. I can bring some chip samples with me as well!

Welcome!

I'm about 45 minutes north/northwest of Indy myself.

You'll quickly go from not being able to justify spending the money to being unable to resist spending the money on quality chips. I haven't even hosted a game yet and I'm still buying chips.

Let me know if you're looking for someone new to add to your home game, I have a lot of free time and don't mind driving. I can bring some chip samples with me as well!

I can confirm that Brett is a great guy

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

btbmason, I work in Lafayette. Sounds like you're pretty close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom