Hello from Honolulu (1 Viewer)

improviseallday

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
A recent trip to Vegas revived my interest in poker chips, although I don't play much poker anymore. I have a set of Paulsons from a decade ago, very excited about the new developments. Looking into getting CPC, BRProPoker, Apache, and Tina samples (still looking for where to get these Tina samples.)

Hope to see you around the forum!

Aloha and welcome to PCF! There are Tina samples posted quite often in the classified section of the site. I think you just need a minimum amount of posts before you can respond in the classified threads.

Aloha and welcome to PCF! There are Tina samples posted quite often in the classified section of the site. I think you just need a minimum amount of posts before you can respond in the classified threads.

Thanks for this. I will try this and perhaps DMing justincarothers.

A recent trip to Vegas revived my interest in poker chips, although I don't play much poker anymore. I have a set of Paulsons from a decade ago, very excited about the new developments. Looking into getting CPC, BRProPoker, Apache, and Tina samples (still looking for where to get these Tina samples.)

Hope to see you around the forum!
Aloha from Maui and welcome to PCF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom