Hello from Fort Worth, TX

Reaction score
Hey guys! Been lurking for a while, finally going to start putting together my first set of Paulsons. Have been hosting a growing homegame for about 7 months now using dice chips.

I've been playing poker for 10 years now, rec player but it's definitely my most "seriously taken" hobby. Spend a lot of time browsing here, 2+2, etc.

You guys all seem great from lurking, can't wait to get involved and get some sweet chips on the table for my guys!

Eric

Redbelly

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Both sons born in Plano! If I were to move back to Texas Ft. Worth is were I would live! LOVE your downtown! Great people! Glad to have you!

Reaction score
Yep! Great city. I'm actually just NE of Ft Worth, more in Mid Cities. Don't want to give away too much info online! Haha. Thanks for the welcome! Do you have "redbelly" custom chips? If so I've seen those lurking around on here or the other site, I love em!

Redbelly

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep! Great city. I'm actually just NE of Ft Worth, more in Mid Cities. Don't want to give away too much info online! Haha. Thanks for the welcome! Do you have "redbelly" custom chips? If so I've seen those lurking around on here or the other site, I love em!
I have a few... yes![emoji6]

NiceShot

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck on the set building. Lot of great people here who can help out with that I am sure.

chipjoker

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome to PCF, open your wallet and say good bye to your money....But chips are Soooooo worth it..

May your wallet be empty and your CHIP racks be full....

Oh, BURN those dice chips as soon as you can.... JK we all started with them.

MaxB

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, BURN those dice chips as soon as you can.... JK we all started with them.

LOL, I used to think those were the best chips ever :)
Then I got used to the sound of Paulson's clicking against each other.... dice chips became the ex-chipfriend

Top Bottom