Hello from Colorado! (1 Viewer)

FirenPhoenix

Waiting List
Reaction score
I found PCF through a Hobbyphilic YT video about Paulsons. And, well hell, this is the the one and only place you need to go! Talk about down the rabbit hole! I had so many questions and I have found so much information and guidance on this forum....and I am so grateful! Thank you!
Everyone on here has been so kind and forgiving of my newbie-ness! So many storys just like mine!! Thank you for making me feel better!!! I am not crazy! Trying to explain to my family why I need THC chips has been, umm, difficult. For some reason the don't want to hear all about materials and molds.....really? I keep getting asked about the plethora of various barrels of different chips and samples and what the????? Here we go!!

That must mean you didnt have to deal with the wind and snow over the holiday weekend! Gotta love it!

Thank you so much! What a wonderful place to be with like minded/insane folks like me!!!

Welcome to PCF, a one time regular player at my game moved to Colorado a couple of years back. He'll stop in from time to time when he is in town.

Happy hunting!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom