Hello from Australia! (1 Viewer)

OzzieJim

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi Team,

Long time lurker, have just bit the bullet and registered so I can get my hands on a new set of custom chips + plaques and maybe find some help designing them too!

My background is primarily home game playing and hosting, as well as a fierce dedication to mixed games (they don't get much love in Aus).

I have had one tilt at WSOP (0 cashes 3 events) and look forward to heading back next year for redemption.

Feel free to ask questions or give recommendations for chips/designers. I primarily have my eye on cards mould/greek mould/hat and cane mould ceramics, some acrylic plaques and perhaps a felt design too. Would be in the range of 2000 Chips + 100 Plaques.

Thanks!

I know there's a solid scene in Melbourne. I played most of the APT/Mixed Game Academy events but it seems they're now defunct and tournament options are 1 x HORSE per APT spot, and 1 x HORSE and 1 x 8-Game per APL Million.

I have had some success with 2/4 home games with friends but the general home game community in Bris has thus far baulked at the idea of 10/20 even.

Welcome.
Mix games in Melbourne are rare. Tried a few times but they wanted 20/40+

I’m a 5/10 type guy

Welcome.
Mix games in Melbourne are rare. Tried a few times but they wanted 20/40+

I’m a 5/10 type guy
I am aware of 20/40, 40/80 and 80/160 games in Melbourne. Generally speaking I think 20/40 is the smallest regular game.

I am trying to get 10/20 up here. There was a 2/4 HORSE at another home game once too but it was poorly attended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom