Hello and Guten Tag! (1 Viewer)

bucks_absente

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm from germany and found this forum a few days ago and I'm really excited to search through everything!
What I really like about this forums is, that the people are actually really nice to eachother. Nowadays social media is mostly a brutal place to be...

I play poker for about 6 years now. Just homegames with friends. Played my first live-"tournament" on a cruise ship this year and won it. Just one table and 10 persons.
That got me so excited, that I wanted to level up my pokerchips at home. Right now I own about 700 plastic chips with metal core, that do their job.

But once I started looking for ceramic chips, I cant stop thinking about them! I really love those dia de los muertos chips. Just ordered a sample set at BR-ProPoker. Can't wait to see them in reallife!

I really don't know how much chips I should get... the transport and customs-costs are really high, thats why I need to be sure what to get :)

Usually I play with max. 10 persons, mostly about 6 or 8 persons. Only tournaments with one table, no chash games. At the moment I play a stack of 5000 per person.

10x T25
9x T50
13x T100
4x T500
1x T1000

In this forum I read that noone really uses T50 chips. I don't now how to compansate these, when I order new chips..

Blinds start with 25/50, afterwards:

50/100
100/200
200/400
400/800
500/1000
800/1600
1000/2000

Every blindlevel is 20 minutes

Any suggestions for improvement about all this?

What threads should I read first?

And are here people from germany, specially from middle-bavaria? If yes, where do you order your pokerchips?

Have a great day!

bucks

Welcome!

Great German community around here, I’m sure they will pop up shortly.

T50 chip is useless. A standard STT breakdown is:

T25 x 120
T100 x 120
T500 x 60
T1000 x 80-100
T5000 x 20-40

12/12/5/6 for a 10k starting stack. Use the extra 1ks and 5ks for color-ups, or to make 20k starting stacks.

Consider doing smaller blind jumps. Doubling the blinds is too steep.

Hey guys!

I'm from germany and found this forum a few days ago and I'm really excited to search through everything!
What I really like about this forums is, that the people are actually really nice to eachother. Nowadays social media is mostly a brutal place to be...

I play poker for about 6 years now. Just homegames with friends. Played my first live-"tournament" on a cruise ship this year and won it. Just one table and 10 persons.
That got me so excited, that I wanted to level up my pokerchips at home. Right now I own about 700 plastic chips with metal core, that do their job.

But once I started looking for ceramic chips, I cant stop thinking about them! I really love those dia de los muertos chips. Just ordered a sample set at BR-ProPoker. Can't wait to see them in reallife!

I really don't know how much chips I should get... the transport and customs-costs are really high, thats why I need to be sure what to get :)

Usually I play with max. 10 persons, mostly about 6 or 8 persons. Only tournaments with one table, no chash games. At the moment I play a stack of 5000 per person.

10x T25
9x T50
13x T100
4x T500
1x T1000

In this forum I read that noone really uses T50 chips. I don't now how to compansate these, when I order new chips..

Blinds start with 25/50, afterwards:

50/100
100/200
200/400
400/800
500/1000
800/1600
1000/2000

Every blindlevel is 20 minutes

Any suggestions for improvement about all this?

What threads should I read first?

And are here people from germany, specially from middle-bavaria? If yes, where do you order your pokerchips?

Have a great day!

bucks
Willkommen und Grüße aus Köln.

There are a lot of good threads about chip breakdowns and blind schedules. Get samples of ceramics like BrPro and maybe Tina but also american clay like Paulson or CPC.
If you like to not spend too much money an optimized breakdown will help you.

With a starting stack of only 24 chips (8/8/8 ; T25/T100/T500) you can give each player T5.000 in chips.

Here is a video of a forum member that is also very helpful. Enjoy.

Grüsse aus der Schweiz!

If you’re asking where we all order our poker chips from, well, it’s right here on PCF for the most part. Are you looking for something specific?

Grüsse aus der Schweiz!

If you’re asking where we all order our poker chips from, well, it’s right here on PCF for the most part. Are you looking for something specific?
Grüezi!

Yeah I am really into the Dia de los muertos Chips. they Look fantastic! Too Bad the Transport and Custom fees are so high. Otherwise I‘d have ordered them already… Right now i am waiting for the sample set.

I have a sample set of slowplay Chips. like them Too, but they are more expensive than the muertos!

I wish weˋd have a big pokerchip Shop in Europe…

Grüezi!

Yeah I am really into the Dia de los muertos Chips. they Look fantastic! Too Bad the Transport and Custom fees are so high. Otherwise I‘d have ordered them already… Right now i am waiting for the sample set.

I have a sample set of slowplay Chips. like them Too, but they are more expensive than the muertos!

I wish weˋd have a big pokerchip Shop in Europe…
Pokershop.de offers a variety of ceramics and china clay chips. But no american clay chips.

Willkommen! Grüße aus der Nähe von Düsseldorf.

Where are you located in Germany?

I live in Nürnberg (Nuremberg)

A few people said they bought their chips from here. Is there a difference between buying them on a website from the USA and from a private person living in the USA? I mean about the custom-fees? I never bought something from the USA, so I dont have any clue about that.

Sellers from non-European countries must include a customs declaration of contents with the package. Customs calculates the fees from this. The commercial seller also attaches an invoice proving the value. The private seller, however, does not.

Welcome to the forum! I'm new and figuring out my upcoming chip buy(s) too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom