Heath & Sons Heritage Poker Coins (unusual vintage metallic chips) (1 Viewer)

Mike Anderson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I bought this set of poker coins around 25 years ago from ad in a Playboy magazine. (Hey -- I read it for the articles.) They are metallic poker coins in gold, copper, and pewter:

U30jUZp.jpg

Each coin is 1.5" wide and weighs 1.5g. Each coin is embossed with an eagle on each side -- simple, elegant, and very heavy duty.

They're a blast to play with. They land with a thud, and they exhibit a heavy clinking sound when you scoop up a big pot! And you never have to worry about them breaking or cracking -- not unless you put one in a vice and whack it with a sledge hammer!

It's a collection of 600 coins (300 gold, 200 pewter, and 100 copper). As you can see, there's three carousels with lids:

E63XmBe.jpg

Each carousel says "Heritage Poker Coins" on the top, and the lids are marked "Heath & Sons, Inc., Springfield Oregon." Googling shows a few old eBay ads, but that's about it.

Has anybody ever seen anything like this? Any idea what they're worth these days?

Anyone?

I'm thinking about selling these now that I have my Paulson collection nearly complete. Does anyone have a sense of what a fair asking price is for these chips?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom