SOLD Heading to Panama - Only Fun Nite's remain (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

espehrson

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Heading to Panama for a week of fishing and need a new jigging reel. loaned the old one to a buddy who didn't think he needed to clean the reel after fishing in saltwater. :rolleyes::oops:

100 - Fun Nite - 500 - $170 shipped (these are purple, sorry for the crappy cell phone photo)
Sold........ 60 - HSI secondary $25- $130 shipped
Sold........ 60 - HSI secondary $5 - $120 shipped.

HSI are new, and have not been used since picked up in the sale. the Fun Nite's appear unused, and have not been used by me. All prices include shipping via USPS priority, US mail address only.
IMG_20210512_091947744.jpg

IMG_20191230_184345130.jpg

Last edited:
What part of panama? If it's Panama City maybe you could swing by Elite 2 and see if Cinnamon still works there. She's an old flame from my Navy days :love:
i'm heading down with my Dad, and we'll be fishing one day in Punta Chame, and another 4 days in a tiny fishing town called Pedasi (about 5 hours outside of panama city). Unfortunately, we won't be staying in town, so no chance to look for chips.

To the winners of the HSI I am looking for a few spares, if you are in a position to part off a as few as 1 or up to a Shuffle Stack / Barrel; I'd be interested.

What part of panama? If it's Panama City maybe you could swing by Elite 2 and see if Cinnamon still works there. She's an old flame from my Navy days :love:
One of my friends went theere with his USCG cutter. It was one of their ports they went for a stop. One of his buddies woke up and he was in bed next to a girl and he looked up and her family and a priest were standing over them waiting to marry them. He grabbed his pants and ran out of there. He went back to his ship with no shirt and was late for some sort of roll call and got in a lot of trouble as my friend tells me. He says it was a great place to visit and drink.

Last edited:
One of my friends went theere with his USCG cutter. It was one of their ports they went for a stop. One of his buddies woke up and he was in bed next to a girl and he looked up and her family and a priest were standing over them waiting to marry them. He grabbed his pants and ran out of there. He went back to his ship with no short and was late for some sort of roll call and got in a lot of trouble as my friend tells me. He says it was a great place to visit and drink.
We had our ships corpsman go AWOL in Panama. Rumor is he married a stripper. Probably similar to the story above :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom