Heading back to North Carolina (124 Viewers)

I not planning to join the upcoming sales but still checking this thread on a daily basic.

1715051036894.png

Just as I thought. I don't have any T5 HARRAH'S chips at home, but I assume it will be the same.

Attachments

• 20240507_112450.jpg
    20240507_112450.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 460
  • 20240507_112526.jpg
    20240507_112526.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 438
  • 20240507_112552.jpg
    20240507_112552.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 418
  • 20240507_112616.jpg
    20240507_112616.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 404
  • 20240507_112641.jpg
    20240507_112641.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 20240514_154905.jpg
    20240514_154905.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 53
Now I definitely have to sort all the chips and recalculate new sets. My son comes into town today until Saturday. He's planning on a golf vacation, so I'm not sure I can talk him into sorting chips. Especially since he's now a college graduate and working stiff.

Patience everyone, I know you are all great at that. :wtf:

Last edited:
Now I definitely have to sort all the chips and recalculate new sets. My son comes into town today until Saturday. He's planning on a golf vacation, so I'm not sure I can talk him into sorting chips. Especially since he's now a college graduate and working stiff.

Patients everyone, I know you are all great at that. :wtf:
Total Drama Reaction GIF by Cartoon Network

The funny thing is people may be disappointed to “have to” get the lighter version, but even the lighter version is weighing what a lot of known leaded chips weigh (10-10.5g).

Maybe there’s some magical property about the lead that makes them feel better, but I suspect most of the good feel is the weight.

The funny thing is people may be disappointed to “have to” get the lighter version, but even the lighter version is weighing what a lot of known leaded chips weigh (10-10.5g).

Maybe there’s some magical property about the lead that makes them feel better, but I suspect most of the good feel is the weight.
Nah. I’d say it’s barely the weight. Leaded Paulsons definitely feel better.

Hopefully the lighter, unleaded chips will be priced more affordably. Let you ballers fight over the heavier leaded ones.

Would love to build a small low-stakes cash set out of these. Any roulettes to use as fracs?

I’d really like to pick up a set of the Harrahs version. If anyone else is thinking the same, then please just grab two sets of whatever and I’ll pay you for them after the sale…if that’s cool.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Nah. I’d say it’s barely the weight. Leaded Paulsons definitely feel better.
Do you have unleaded chips that weigh the same as the leaded ones that are otherwise comparable (THC, same rough age / wear), and you can still notice a difference? What is that difference? And don’t just say “that buttery feeling”.

Do you have unleaded chips that weigh the same as the leaded ones that are otherwise comparable (THC, same rough age / wear), and you can still notice a difference? What is that difference? And don’t just say “that buttery feeling”.
They stack like bricks.

A lot of the new blues and pinks like Paris $1 and AS $2.50 are fairly heavy weight wise. I need to dig but I’m pretty sure Aztar MO sec $25 weigh less but the lead feel is obvious.

A lot of the new blues and pinks like Paris $1 and AS $2.50 are fairly heavy weight wise. I need to dig but I’m pretty sure Aztar MO sec $25 weigh less but the lead feel is obvious.
That’s funny because the Paris $1s and Flamingos feel great to me compared to other newer THC and you’re right they are heavy (close to 10g).

They didn’t feel any better to me than other lead I have handled that is in that weight category.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom