Heading back to North Carolina (20 Viewers)

Hey, there's a reason why they wanted to get away from there.
Animated GIF

Looks like a buffet. All you can eat, baby!

Last edited:
This is probably pointless and may not be favourable to some, but I'm curious if limited sets with interest like this could benefit from doing some sort of raffle system like the Tiger sales. Give everyone equal opportunity to express their interest and randomly select "x" number of winners to purchase a set.

Obviously, it creates a bit more input effort for Jim, but I know PayPal's international checkout speed is a fair bit slower than for CONUS buyer's. There is a very minimal chance that anyone international could have a fair chance to purchase a set and using a CONUS shipping address with an international account is even slower as you need to manually choose the US address and recalculate shipping expenses (PayPal doens't hold inventory during the checkout process) Removes the skill aspect of a sale like this and gives everyone a fair shot at getting a set.

Probably not going to happen, but I feel it would be a positive change for limited sales like this where everyone is after the same thing.

This is probably pointless and may not be favourable to some, but I'm curious if limited sets with interest like this could benefit from doing some sort of raffle system like the Tiger sales. Give everyone equal opportunity to express their interest and randomly select "x" number of winners to purchase a set.

Obviously, it creates a bit more input effort for Jim, but I know PayPal's international checkout speed is a fair bit slower than for CONUS buyer's. There is a very minimal chance that anyone international could have a fair chance to purchase a set and using a CONUS shipping address with an international account is even slower as you need to manually choose the US address and recalculate shipping expenses (PayPal doens't hold inventory during the checkout process) Removes the skill aspect of a sale like this and gives everyone a fair shot at getting a set.

Probably not going to happen, but I feel it would be a positive change for limited sales like this where everyone is after the same thing.
As long as I get what I want I don’t see an issue with it.

Fair point. Even here in the US the speed of light literally dictated who gets their order in first based on distance

This has been discussed nearly every time and it’s always that it’s to much work for Jim. That said I’ve run perfect 3 years in a row missing no sales to date with an average checkout time under 45 seconds. So if anyone needs a proxy to compete in the highly competitive event my DM’s are open :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Everyone sitting here waiting for TCR sale date

Me waiting for Krish to drop a grail set :ninja:
Haha I’m in the weeds too! I scooped my leaded hotstamp cash set last time he let some grails go. Big pickup that round was the GC Gulfport’s. Also on a be scooping up a grail tourney and cash set here ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom