Interest HCL Group Buy Pt.2 (1 Viewer)

Taxi500

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm running this again I think we have enough demand... Once again I do NOT intend on doing this ever again. I'm really only doing this because we had a huge shipment of chips get lost by USPS and my heartbreak has turned to vengeance. Lost about 10% of our total chip order. Very upsetting.

**Price INCLUDES: Chip cost + Shipping from China to USA + Import Taxes - NOT - Reshipping**
Chips are printed on 43mm or 39mm TINA Textured No-Molds (you can find samples all over this website)
(I Don't know exact pricing on the 39mm but for now assume like 42c each? Idk. I'll ask if/when we hit our minimum).

Please post the breakdown of what you would order @ .48c/chip (43mm) or 42c (39mm - again not 100% on price of these yet)
*QUANTITIES OF 25 REQUIRED*

Order may/may not take place depending on interest. We need to get over 10k in chips ordered.

Attachments

• frac.jpeg
    frac.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 607
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 572
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 514
  • 20.jpeg
    20.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 500
  • 25.jpeg
    25.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 489
  • 100.jpeg
    100.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 500.jpeg
    500.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 472
  • 1000.jpeg
    1000.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 449
  • 5000.jpeg
    5000.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Hm so its the old design and the 5000er is not the right color yes? :')
How long are you going to keep this thread open?

Yeah its the original chips. I'll keep it open for a bit see how interest goes. If there is not enough interest within a month or two I'll close it.

Im interested, in the middle of listing my house for sale, and purchasing a new home right now. Contemplating on doing a cash set with .25-$20 denoms and two table tourney set using the $25 and up.

Thank you for putting this together, only posting without chip counts so you can gauge the interest !

Edit bc I noticed Chip count needed.
Cash set between 600-900 chips
Tournament 600-most questionable as I don’t have a tourney set currently

Last edited:
I’d be in for 500 chips, all 39mm

150 - 25 cent
100 - $1
100 - $5
50 - $10
25 - $20
25 - $100
25 - $500
25 - $1000

Last edited:
I'd be interested in 400 chips for a tournament set
80 x 25$
180 x 100$
115 x 1000$
25 x 5000$
Would of course pay for reshipping to Germany

Last edited:
Hi @Taxi500. Any shot of this group buy price per chip improving with sufficient volume? I am potentially interested in a large quantity (maybe about 2K chips).

Hi @Taxi500. Any shot of this group buy price per chip improving with sufficient volume? I am potentially interested in a large quantity (maybe about 2K chips).
Possible, yes! The price is based off the last GB I did & lessons learned... I could reduce the price per chip here but then I'd have to collect money from everyone 2-3 times once all is said and done for the shipping, import taxes then re-shipping. I'm doing it this way to reduce the transactions needed.

**OPENING UP 39mm as an Option** I have no idea what the pricing is for those but ofc they'd be less... If we hit our 10k mark I'll ask and get a quote but for now assume under 42cents(ish)? idk. Don't hold me to that**

**OPENING UP 39mm as an Option** I have no idea what the pricing is for those but ofc they'd be less... If we hit our 10k mark I'll ask and get a quote but for now assume under 42cents(ish)? idk. Don't hold me to that**
May I ask why you don't order Tina hybrids?

All - I have not forgotten about you just busy with tax season. Please continue to post/update what you would want and we'll check in soon to see where we stand on meeting minimums.

Thanks!

All good guys - Past tax season now but I don't think we're at the quantity we need for me to pull trigger yet. May need some patience here but let's stick with it and see how things develop.

I visit this page frequently, just now seeing this post. Glad I did.

Interested in 4-500, 43mm

.25 x 100
$1 x 100
$5 x 150
$20 x 50
$25 x 50
$100 x 50

Just added up everyone's numbers above: Best case scenario (Which is like very optimistic as people tend to bail once the $$ comes due) we're at 7k chips.

Remain patient we will get there! Hopefully we get some large orders put in. Personally I'd like us to have a decent margin above 10k before we start taking orders because once I do, I want this to move quickly from that point onward so I'm not holding peoples money for any reason besides buying the chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom