Cancelled Have this specific chip, need cash? Paying $3/chip (Metrowest Poker Club $10 HHR 312) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Looking for 40 (really any) of the chip pictured below I need to fill out a set in progress.

metrowest1.jpg

Willing to pay $3/chip as long as they are in decent/nice shape. No amount too small even singles. Not worried if they have been relabeld either (as long as they were Metrowests to begin with) as that will be their fate anyway. Not looking for blanks that need to be milled.

Base is Black, spots are close to DG Peach, They don't match my current DG Peach color sample but are really a close match to DG Peach in an older color sample set I have so that shade has changed a little over time.

Yes I know I can order chips from CPC for much less but I'm super OCD about color variance in my chips.

Add some cash to your wallet for the upcoming big sale! :cool

Might be worth seeing when the next HHR run is with CPC and see if you can tack a rack of these onto someone else's order.

Might be worth seeing when the next HHR run is with CPC and see if you can tack a rack of these onto someone else's order.

HHR is currently running and I have an order in for other things but in this instance..... see OP above.... :)

Base is Black, spots are close to DG Peach, They don't match my current DG Peach color sample but are really a close match to DG Peach in an older color sample set I have so that shade has changed a little over time.

Yes I know I can order chips from CPC for much less but I'm super OCD about color variance in my chips.

bump....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom