Wanted Roman mold solid or single spot inlay chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigTater

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I realize this may be a long shot but..... I'm looking for some solid (or maybe single 114 spotted) Roman Mold inlay chips that will be used as relabeled frac for this Roman mold cash set project (one of the many projects....).

luckyb-lineup.jpg

Prefer not to have to mill a HS chip, would much rather remove an existing inlay from a chip, but depending on what it is (how many are obtainable) it could be a possibility (since Roman mold chips are not that plentiful). Also not extremely picky on color but it needs to be something that will fit with this color scheme (White $1, Red $5, Green $25, Black $100), so something like Yellow, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Blue, Purple/Lilac, Pink, etc...

Looking for anywhere from 100-200 (preferably around 140-160) but could make do with a single rack. Also need to be in reasonably decent shape as all other chips are in hardly played condition.

If you have any to sell (or see any for sale) I'm your huckleberry, thanks! :cool

Last edited:
Have you checked with Spinettis? At one point they had a bunch or various leftover roman mold asms.

This mold doesn't get enough love, looks like a great set in the making. Any idea on the inlay theme?

Have you checked with Spinettis? At one point they had a bunch or various leftover roman mold asms.

This mold doesn't get enough love, looks like a great set in the making. Any idea on the inlay theme?

Have done a cursory check with their site and their eBay offerings, they have assorted colors that I already have. Haven't called them yet to do a deep search of the vault.

So far all the Romans I've found are the usual base colors White, Red, Green & Black which don't work for me for a frac with the existing chips I have. Finding the off colors will be a little bit trickier but they are out there. Kind of surprised I haven't found any Blues which are another staple base color for chips.

Agree that the Roman mold doesn't get enough love. I have a few inlay themes bouncing around for the set. I'm knee deep in relabel projects (Soapy's, a HHR cash set, a Supergem (Lg Greek Key) cash set & this Roman set) at the moment so trying to just complete filling out this Roman set with a frac chip at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom