Has anyone managed to retrofit LED lighting on a folding table? (1 Viewer)

Cowthulhu

High Hand
Reaction score
I recently purchased a somewhat budget table ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KLJTEEW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 ), and was hoping to retrofit LED lights onto it.
I don't think this is possible however, since there are too many issues I need to work around:
Need to diffuse the light
Need to attach the LED strip to the table in a strudy way
LED strip needs to be able to bend
LED strip can't cut into peoples wrists if they put their arms on the rails
Somehow needs to be battery powered

I'm guessing the answer is no, but has anyone managed to make this work? Long term, I think the solution is to buy a "real" table with built in LED lighting.

Try google searching battery powered flexible adhesive LED strip and flexible LED strip diffuser - there are a few out there that wouldn't be "too expensive" to try out - you could probably use one strip per half of the folding table?

We have a few posts here on your Barrington table. The problem with adding lights is where to put them. People who want lights get the ESPN Barrington table and replace the light with something better. As far as adding lights to a normal table ....... Maybe if you put a small spacer between the table and the rail you could sneak in led strips, but I didn't want that in my Barrington table so I can't tell you if that will work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom