Harvesting Chips for Forum Members Discussion (4 Viewers)

Would love one of each if not too much trouble.... Though I see your request line is getting a bit long. If need to cut it off, totally understand as well. thanks!!!!

Plan is to harvest while playing tonight. The more pots I scoop the more I harvest. I’ll pm everyone for payment and shipping after I get the chips. I will do my best to fill all orders! :)

Any foo fighter fans?

8B9B4A17-50DB-495B-9AF4-76A0C34116AA.jpeg

Everyone’s order procured and bankroll completely demolished :banghead:

Please pm me with your address and I’ll send you my PayPal link. I’ll dunk these in my ultrasonic cleaner before mailing them out this week!

Also, after reading more than halfway through the shipping tips thread, I’ll be defaulting to shipping in a padded envelope costing 3.50. Let me know if you prefer an alternative method.

06BD5FDF-1A8C-4BC1-9B99-8CD7CE9F2596.jpeg

Everyone’s order procured and bankroll completely demolished :banghead:

Please pm me with your address and I’ll send you my PayPal link. I’ll dunk these in my ultrasonic cleaner before mailing them out this week!

Also, after reading more than halfway through the shipping tips thread, I’ll be defaulting to shipping in a padded envelope costing 3.50. Let me know if you prefer an alternative method.

View attachment 328616
Thanks much @Ethan. Pm already sent.

I have an easy one (I think) next time someone’s in Vegas. Looking for one rack of Bally’s 1s, condition absolutely does not matter.
Literally looking for someone to just walk in, grab a rack, walk out. Let me know! Thanks.

If anyone is heading to Vegas anytime soon I am in need of 2 racks of $5s from the Flamingo. Would be happy to prepay if you can get them for me :) Need them in excellent condition

View attachment 368499
I’ll be there this weekend, hadn’t planned on the flamingo, but lemme see what I can do.

Leaving Dec. 15

Hope to swing by Sahara and Strat.

Post here (no pms please) if you want a single $1 or $5. I would do up to a couple if you want more but I'm not collecting barrels or racks since there is no poker at either.

I would love a Sahara $5 for my Vegas house mold cash set :tup:

Leaving Dec. 15

Hope to swing by Sahara and Strat.

Post here (no pms please) if you want a single $1 or $5. I would do up to a couple if you want more but I'm not collecting barrels or racks since there is no poker at either.

last call

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom