HARDWELL UNDERGROUND - Cash Game - Omaha, Ne (2 Viewers)

I like $1 #5, Quarter #6 and any of the bottom row of nickels. I'd like the nickels better if the black spot was on one side and the white spot on the other. Those chips with two spots next to each other on one side only sorta tilt me.
I know, I am trying to do the D14 progression spots. I think the progression on the center is good too. And yes the $20 will be 43mm BIG ONE!
MAYBE.png

I still like the white with brown spots nickel the best but this green is nice too.
How about butterscotch instead of light brown?

Attachments

• 15ef5e99-0393-4d7b-b27d-f942e1839180.png
    15ef5e99-0393-4d7b-b27d-f942e1839180.png
    277.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 143dafff-1fa0-4217-be9b-8238e05777f1 (1).png
    143dafff-1fa0-4217-be9b-8238e05777f1 (1).png
    278.7 KB · Views: 57
Currently 4 total. I like a lot of chips on the table and we have TWO locations we currently play. The the main one has two of the sets and I have one. I currently made one into a travel set since I didn't like the color as much as the others on the $1. It is still good.

Plan on getting two more as well.

You definitely are the King of the Cards Mold ! :)
I started with making one set for each location we were going to have. Then I did some revisions after getting them in person like the wider 3D38 on the $1 or the GOLD version of the $20.

Then @timinater killed it on the Custom cloth and I wanted the font and came up with more ideas. Plus started using that Paulson design tool.

At least I don't collect comics or something like that as hobbies go.

Thank you @timinater for the art, thank you @T_Chan for the cloth, and thank you @bsdunbar1 for all the labor!

Love itView attachment 798342
More pictures in the future
Such a NICE table!

I’m thinking about getting a round table too, and I’m wondering what dimensions are best in terms of being able to reach the centre and not feeling too cramped.

What are the measurements of your table and does it seat 8 comfortably?

Such a NICE table!

I’m thinking about getting a round table too, and I’m wondering what dimensions are best in terms of being able to reach the centre and not feeling too cramped.

What are the measurements of your table and does it seat 8 comfortably?
I can give you a better idea on it after November 6th!

I have always preferred a round table. I can give you a better idea in a few days. Still have to move this beauty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom