HARDWELL UNDERGROUND - Cash Game - Omaha, Ne (12 Viewers)

765e92cf-25c6-4eb8-8efc-2a86d0309dd7.jpeg

They have both now. Apparently they don't sell well. I want to make a CARDS MOLD hybrid to have the cents be direct print and the $1 & $5 as hybrids.
I'm not sure why they would sell any more or less than their other molds. Outside of PCF or people trying to commit fraud, I don't know which Tom, Dick, or Harry would say "oh hell yeah, an RHC mold!!"

They are also not really advertised on this site in any real means, so their primary audience doesn't get sold on them in a direct means.

I'm not sure why they would sell any more or less than their other molds. Outside of PCF or people trying to commit fraud, I don't know which Tom, Dick, or Harry would say "oh hell yeah, an RHC mold!!"

They are also not really advertised on this site in any real means, so their primary audience doesn't get sold on them in a direct means.
I just don't care for how they look. I like the cards mold so much better. The top hat mold has nothing to do with why I love Paulson chips. I think if they had done THC instead of RHC, that might have helped. Or maybe not since then they would have gotten even more hate from PCF.

Also, I wonder why the designer didn't expand the inlay art to fill the entire circle? Looks kind of goofy with that extra blank space.

I just don't care for how they look. I like the cards mold so much better. The top hat mold has nothing to do with why I love Paulson chips. I think if they had done THC instead of RHC, that might have helped. Or maybe not since then they would have gotten even more hate from PCF.

Also, I wonder why the designer didn't expand the inlay art to fill the entire circle? Looks kind of goofy with that extra blank space.

I like how the hybrid looks and I wish I could get a CARD MOLD hybrid. I could do a faux hot stamp for the cents and hybrid for the dollars
Alibaba583456486.png
Alibaba584352008.png
Alibaba585209378.png
Alibaba608334820.png

CPC
View attachment 1226046
Paulson
View attachment 1226047
@timinater did the center art for both.
That help?
When using the PCF chip design tool, is there a way to show all the chips on one screen like I see here? I am seeing only 1 chip at a time and saving them individually.

Is your Paulson image basically 4 individual saved chip designs photoshopped onto one gray background?

I've been searching for instructions on using the chip design tool but cannot find any. Do you know of any?

Thanks for your help.

When using the PCF chip design tool, is there a way to show all the chips on one screen like I see here? I am seeing only 1 chip at a time and saving them individually.

Is your Paulson image basically 4 individual saved chip designs photoshopped onto one gray background?

I've been searching for instructions on using the chip design tool but cannot find any. Do you know of any?

Thanks for your help.
Click on it then save as what ever number. Export saved chip not main chip. Also you can save entire sets and come back to them.
That help?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom