Hardhouseinc banned? (1 Viewer)

Hey @Tommy i was looking for those rules recently and couldn’t find them anywhere. I’m using safari on an iPhone if that matters.
Now that you’ve linked them, I see they’re under “help” but I can’t find help anywhere. It’s entirely possible that I’m a dummy, but I definitely spent a couple minutes searching and couldn’t find them.

View attachment 1140921
Search function.

Hey @Tommy i was looking for those rules recently and couldn’t find them anywhere. I’m using safari on an iPhone if that matters.
Now that you’ve linked them, I see they’re under “help” but I can’t find help anywhere. It’s entirely possible that I’m a dummy, but I definitely spent a couple minutes searching and couldn’t find them.

View attachment 1140921
Scroll all the way to the bottom:

1685115347690.png

“Terms and rules”

Also if you expand the Links section:

1685115455510.png

I appreciate the tips fellas. I’m just saying that if a longtime user can’t find the site rules, maybe they should be linked more prominently (if you actually want people to see them.). Or maybe I’m a dummy. Or both.
They are linked at registration (have to check a box that you read them), and a PM is sent with links to them and the FAQ. I'm not sure what else I can do.

Nobody reads the toc
You have to defuse a nuclear bomb
The instructions are clearly printed on the side
They are only 3 lines long
99% of us "I'll bet it's the red wire"

Last edited:
I think we are missing the real point here, so I will let you know two known facts.

1. I am not an asshole, I am the whole ass. Both cheeks, crack, all of it.
2. I have not been banned.

Are we at the point where we stop asking why someone was banned and not just be like "well whatever they did they deserved it because this guy over here is the whole ass and still isn't banned"?

I think we are missing the real point here, so I will let you know two known facts.

1. I am not an asshole, I am the whole ass. Both cheeks, crack, all of it.
2. I have not been banned.

Are we at the point where we stop asking why someone was banned and not just be like "well whatever they did they deserved it because this guy over here is the whole ass and still isn't banned"?
Assery is not a bannable offense. Ask me how I know.

Agreed, it doesn't reflect in the current TOS. I believe that it use to be against the TOS, this might be where @CraigT78, myself & others were confused. This was quoted by staff as being part of the TOS back in 2021: 'We DO NOT permit public discussion relating to site moderation'

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/delayed-departure-from-las-vegas-and-a-ban.76437/post-1560334

But it is not a hill I would want to die on. Rules change, I need to review the current TOS again.
Technically, I’m not talking about site moderation. I’m not making a judgement regarding if HH or others should or shouldn’t have been banned or speculating or criticizing why they were banned.

I’m just relaying my experiences during my banning.

They are linked at registration (have to check a box that you read them), and a PM is sent with links to them and the FAQ. I'm not sure what else I can do.
I think we should tattoo them on @upNdown’s leg. I’m not unfairly cruel though - he can pick the leg.

I think we should tattoo them on @upNdown’s leg. I’m not unfairly cruel though - he can pick the leg.
I always assumed my first tattoo would be either the Tasmanian devil or the notre dame mascot.

1685155977756.png

Well he’s a chipper through and through guys. Man’s got no water and spends his days frantically charging shit and finding water. But damn straight he’s getting those chips out the door lmao. Glad he’s alright!

View attachment 1141261
Well he’s a chipper through and through guys. Man’s got no water and spends his days frantically charging shit and finding water. But damn straight he’s getting those chips out the door lmao. Glad he’s alright!
ixnay onyay ethay osscray ostingpay omfray otheryay itesay. iyay inkthay that’s an-ablebay offenseyay.

ixnay onyay ethay osscray ostingpay omfray otheryay itesay. iyay inkthay that’s an-ablebay offenseyay.
I read TOS and don’t think it is. But if it is then I blurred out all of the information that would be pertinent. Hopefully it’s not to big a deal since I was just trying to post an update.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom