Guns you own (5 Viewers)

I may be the only person that hates doing screen shots on my mac...so much easier on non apple stuff (I'm stubborn...give me a Commodore VIC20 and I'll program the hell of that BASIC shit), it's quicker for me to take a pic of my screen with my iphone than look up how to take, crop and paste and save on my MacBook. It's so much easier on my PC
It’s built into the OS..not familiar with Windows but also not sure how it could be easier. Command+shift+4 gives a crop tool. Push space to select a window instead. Swap the 4 for a 3 for full screen. Bitch’n pistol though!

1669688796943.png

Huh, why did I never see this before....

Ran out to grab some ammo for my fathers new 380 auto… couldn’t think where to buy bullets locally, I’ve lived in my current town 5 years and have always bought ammo online in bulk.

Then remembered what is down the street from me that I can hear whenever I’m outside.

55992B88-1555-4940-9E3C-27D15353C6D1.jpeg

A8855269-B78C-48AD-BBA7-FB447FA5022F.jpeg

Nice! I have to check that place out. Always fun going to a gun store in NH when living in MA.

One of my dream rifles is an MCX, wouldn’t hate an MPX either.

Place is nice inside, I forgot to take pics. I only own one sig, my P365. Love it, but I can’t give up my CZ’s

Place is nice inside, I forgot to take pics. I only own one sig, my P365. Love it, but I can’t give up my CZ’s
I own a P365 and a P226. I would agree, I like the CZ better. Plus I think sig has gone downhill with their exhirbitant prices and insane amount of models with minor changes.

The CZ competition I got to shoot once had one of the best triggers I’ve seen.

In the midst of cajunizing my CZ SP01 tactical. Been a few years since I’ve overhauled a pistol. I forgot how much “fun” it is. Glad I have my new mug to remind me how well I handle things. Well I’m an 1/8th of the way through and I’m going gambling, maybe some elves will finish it for me by the time I’ve lost my buy in…

DA1B5733-B14F-4A38-8C5C-92EE2717FD4A.jpeg
7860DC26-AA78-438C-845D-DC716DA5DB01.jpeg

Well I finally got all the parts to finish upgrading my CZ SP01tactical (decocker) to perform like or better than a phantom. After disassembling I found there were a few pins in the hammer strut that could not be reused as there were staked in. I waited for those parts to arrive and finally got it together. YouTube is a great resource for working on guns, it’s unfortunate I watched some videos that glossed over parts of the assembly process that didn’t fully explain the “why” certain things need to be done. I can tell you I can put a CZ decocker seer cage together with my eyes closed after having to redo it 5 times. The slave pin everyone tells you to use will not go out the right side of the frame once you have the seer installed…and it has to go out the right side for the seer pin to be installed from the left- the only way it goes in… and a toothpick is not strong enough to hold the pressure of the 3 springs in the seer. Well fifth times a charm. First 3 times were throw seats as I pulled the punch out too early and springs flew. I was surprisingly patient, only sat it aside twice and never got too annoyed.

So now I have an upgraded trigger, short reset ( crazy short like 2-3mml), new hammer, firing pin, stainless guide rod, and springs through out.

Top pic is before the swap and bottom 2 after- trigger is buttah

AAEF1B87-B587-443D-BB4D-152FA5F19FEF.jpeg
EE411807-1F2C-440A-8D54-ADC6203FF178.jpeg
28551F3F-FDB6-402A-93A0-861266BC6D7F.jpeg

Last edited:
some money been burning a hole in my pocket. This was a reward for …well, do I really need a reason?

90BBE15E-D922-478F-9EB2-39AB55BE7037.jpeg

This is the NRA edition. Comes with three mags, allegedly upgraded sights, and a challenge coin.

83487F3C-CA5D-469B-AC80-45ADAE621AE5.jpeg

I wish I were this lucky at cards. I stumbled onto an in-stock (Ruger) Marlin 1895 SBL at a Dunham's Sports location an hour away from me the other night. They had it on sale for $1,299.99. MSRP is $1,479.00 and they've been selling for $2500+ for the last 18 months. Even the people working there said, "Aw man, you're buying that Marlin?!? I'm surprised it was still here." Apparently, they got 3 in stock since they were released and this is the only one that lasted more than a couple of hours.

FWIW, to be sure this post belongs in this forum, observe the chips and boxes surrounding the spot in my basement where I took the photos.
1895_A.jpg

1895_B.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom