Guns you own (6 Viewers)

About 1 in 800,000
The odds could never be that close… simple proximity vastly changes the odds.. but I’m not smart enough to be specific as to what degree..

6A785E79-5C78-4F78-AFB2-8EE130FEC7D1.jpeg
B852C46B-69C5-49CC-9A44-029A34A354E0.jpeg

Been thinking about adding a smaller pocket pistol. Is this one a .380?

Also kind of intrigued with the NAA 22mag. Anybody have one of these? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience with it.

View attachment 965204
I've always thought that this was more of a novelty gun than a practical choice. But if you like mouse guns:
20220823_104205.jpg

You went all that way and didn’t get the Desert Eagle?

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

That IS a desert eagle.
Goes to show what I know, I didn’t think they were made in Israel and I thought they said Desert Eagle on them.

Goes to show what I know, I didn’t think they were made in Israel and I thought they said Desert Eagle on them.
Ya, I think they were originally made by IMI, but I thought they went through some sort of branding or name switch to IWI…. I haven’t followed it that closely.

I used to own a stainless IMI .50 DE.. well, technically I didnt own it. I was a minor, and my dad owned it, and he always told me it was my gun. I believed him, until he sold it….

Ya, I’d love to own another, as they’re awesome for the cool factor, but just not practical enough for me to justify the price tag at the moment.

Ya, I think they were originally made by IMI, but I thought they went through some sort of branding or name switch to IWI…. I haven’t followed it that closely.

I used to own a stainless IMI .50 DE.. well, technically I didnt own it. I was a minor, and my dad owned it, and he always told me it was my gun. I believed him, until he sold it….

Ya, I’d love to own another, as they’re awesome for the cool factor, but just not practical enough for me to justify the price tag at the moment.
It bounced around between:
IMI
Saco
IWI
Magnum research.

This being an IWI Mark XIX puts it between 05-09.

Going to grab another CZ for the collection tomorrow. Will fit in well with my P01- thinking of a shoulder holster for this full sized honey

I can’t wait to Cajun gun works the shit out of this thing
9B0DD761-D4FE-480B-B630-E60AE8FC7E76.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes. Too many. Way too many. Glocks, 1911's, revolvers, hunting rifles, Cowboys (Winchesters), AK's, AR10's, AR15's..........I collect guns like some of you here collect chips :wtf:

Yes. Too many. Way too many. Glocks, 1911's, revolvers, hunting rifles, Cowboys (Winchesters), AK's, AR10's, AR15's..........I collect guns like some of you here collect chips :wtf:

I'll believe it when I see the pics! :)

Celebrated two of our most prized freedoms today with a trip to the range and then off to vote early! Took part of my Sig family out for some well deserved fresh air!
E96B3C29-6116-4976-9033-58B428C80579.jpeg
P320C 45
P220C 45
P228 9mm

Just got the P320 and it’s a great shooting pistol! It probably will replace the 220C in the carry rotation once I’ve put a few more trouble free rounds thru it. The 228 is my absolute favorite firearm. 1991 West German vintage and it will 100% outshoot anything else in the safe.

Carry on!

F8891620-A287-492C-A10E-2385B4D9047F.jpeg
6CBB90F2-D663-408A-BDA7-9BE0E1C6322A.jpeg
Picked this up finally, not a fan of the grip color… even colorblind I can see it’s purple.

She’s a tank, new nightstand gun, my P01 can now by my winter carry.
192A80AD-1F91-4983-ABDB-54C1458CBC10.jpeg

Need to grab the P01 for a comparison pic
59865555-8198-4EF6-95B4-DA3A55E191FB.jpeg

View attachment 1018722View attachment 1018725Picked this up finally, not a fan of the grip color… even colorblind I can see it’s purple.

She’s a tank, new nightstand gun, my P01 can now by my winter carry.View attachment 1018726
Need to grab the P01 for a comparison pic
View attachment 1018727
CZ makes great firearms! I’m more of a Sig guy, but I had a PCR that was my favorite edc until I got my P228. I still regret moving that pistol, but I still have my 97B. Nice pickup on that SP-01!

0ACA2DEC-CE21-468A-951D-626C70C5CBF5.jpeg

I loved my PCR as well, found some dumb reason to move on from it. Ended up buying and selling a Rami, then got the P01 and won’t be getting rid of it. I loved the decocker on the PCR, not a huge fan of the omega decocker on the P01, if I can find a straight up decocker version I’ll grab it and sell the omega. But I’ll hold on as I don’t see many straight decocker P01’s. The decocker on the SP01 is thinner than the PCR, must be for carry, and it’s an ambi decocker(right side is even thinner than the left side).

Big difference in weight between the two, P01 is aluminum (I think an alloy blend, I forget) and the SP01 is steel framed. I just weighed them and the SP01 is a full pound heavier fully loaded!

My wife thinks I’m nuts until I explain I can sell them for a profit over what I paid for them all.

I have crammed my walk in with so much crap I’m moving in over her built-ins now. Not sure she realized it’s gotten so full up there. I won’t take a pic of my side of the closet- way too much 556 & 00 buck shot, I need to beef up the shelving.

930274A7-881D-444D-9093-BF4ED78F7798.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 1018773

I loved my PCR as well, found some dumb reason to move on from it. Ended up buying and selling a Rami, then got the P01 and won’t be getting rid of it. I loved the decocker on the PCR, not a huge fan of the omega decocker on the P01, if I can find a straight up decocker version I’ll grab it and sell the omega. But I’ll hold on as I don’t see many straight decocker P01’s. The decocker on the SP01 is thinner than the PCR, must be for carry, and it’s an ambi decocker(right side is even thinner than the left side).

My wife thinks I’m nuts until I explain I can sell them for a profit over what I paid for them all.

I have crammed my walk in with so much crap I’m moving in over her built-ins now. Not sure she realized it’s gotten so full up there. I won’t take a pic of my side of the closet- way too much 00 buck shot, I need to beef up the shelving.

View attachment 1018775
I’m familiar with this exact scenario lol
This was our “compromise” and when I say compromise, she let me buy this with proceeds of a few pistols I sold. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
5AEDE329-50DF-43C4-8E1B-76D0C4819E94.jpeg
ECBD63B4-D39A-4F83-9553-C41D00CF9B82.jpeg
We share the bottom right corner for important documents and such, but the rest is crammed with ammo, cases and other gun related items.

Just ordered Matching blue sunburst G10 grips for the SP01, purple grips are too slick (not to mention too purple). I like the purchase I get with the sunburst texture G10 on the P01. Anyone that has not held a CZ, do yourself a favor and just try- fits in your hand like it was made for you.
D4DAF50D-DADA-4684-B02A-2F03A1EA2D0C.jpeg

Now to Cajun gun works it- have already upgraded the P01.

0C0FBE4C-768E-495B-9305-604D952B2F97.jpeg

I may be the only person that hates doing screen shots on my mac...so much easier on non apple stuff (I'm stubborn...give me a Commodore VIC20 and I'll program the hell of that BASIC shit), it's quicker for me to take a pic of my screen with my iphone than look up how to take, crop and paste and save on my MacBook. It's so much easier on my PC

Last edited:
Celebrated two of our most prized freedoms today with a trip to the range and then off to vote early! Took part of my Sig family out for some well deserved fresh air!View attachment 1018668P320C 45
P220C 45
P228 9mm

Just got the P320 and it’s a great shooting pistol! It probably will replace the 220C in the carry rotation once I’ve put a few more trouble free rounds thru it. The 228 is my absolute favorite firearm. 1991 West German vintage and it will 100% outshoot anything else in the safe.

Carry on!
#Sig4Life

Curious anyones thoughts on shoulder holsters, I keep contemplating, but think a simple OWB leather Tagua holster might be the most sensible way to carry.

I have an LCP 380 I pocket carry in shorts in summer, my P365 I carry with a light shirt inside the waste band in a kydex holster. Now that cooler weather is coming I may carry the CZ P01 under bulkier clothing. Just can’t decide if I want to have to wear a open front jacket or button down shirt to make a shoulder holster make sense. I used to carry my Glock 19 and my 9mm 1911 in an OWB leather holster, wasn’t bad but wasn’t great….

Went to the range this weekend to try out the CZ SP01 and the cajun gunworks upgrades on my CZ P01, also brought my EDC Sig P365 and the LCP 380 I've never shot. Took a box of factory reloads I grabbed a few years ago for a deal that is in stored in a loose corrugated box that was taking up too much room.

The SP01 Shoots like a tack driver, the weight removes most recoil to the point it's almost like a 22. I do not like the stock corved trigger, it irritates my finger after a few mags... something about it rubs a weird way, defintely swapping out.

P01 shoots like buttah, Nearly as accurate as the SP01, but with a much better trigger and pull. Only isue was in 8 mags had one FTF, tried multiple times to fire one bullet and after 6 tries and no evidence of a dimple in the primer. I tossed it in the SP01 and it fired right off. I forgot I changed the firing pin and spring, to a lighter pull which can lead to light strikes in some ammo. After about 125 rounds only had that one FTF, I switched to Winchester white box after I used up about 250 reloads and had no issues, so i will pay attention to what I use when I carry this one.

P365 - has a crisp trigger, love it. Shoots great for a subcompact, no issues at all. Has a small snap to it, but managable and made decent groups. Holds 12, has a great trigger, and does not print at all. What more can you ask for in an EDC.

LCP 380- forgot to bring ammo, so all I had was the hollow points in 6 round mag. Well, I hope if I'm carrying this gun I'm attacked by a barn so I might have a chance of hitting it. I had bought a 24 dot target and only had a few spots left and couldn't find one shot in the 2" circle at 20 feet. I couldn't tell if I even hit the paper with all the other holes already in it, had no more ammo so I couldn't figure it out. SHot every time, so if they are 6 feet away I might nick 'em.

Always fun to practice.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom