Guns you own (5 Viewers)

I think I was into the Rossi at about $400 new. Definitely a fun fun for the price.

34F1EC44-2489-40A5-A6F2-A847515128BB.jpeg

Wow a lot of people wanted to tell “anonymous” about their guns. I assume anonymous is very closely monitoring the chippin market…. LOL.

I have several handguns, rifles, and shotguns.

Recently got a semi-auto shotgun (Winchester SX4) for waterfowl hunting and it slays birds, I love it!

I lost all of my guns in a boating accident. ;)
Yes, if you’ve done something wrong, this will surely stop a search warrant! :LOL: :laugh:

Reminds me of the Steve Martin bit about how to get away with crime: “I forgot.” “I forgot armed robbery was a crime.”

I did a thing… years ago i traded my last bolt action gun for some chips (that deal worked well for me), but I have always regretted losing that gun (a Remington 700BDL in .308).

Well, a buddy (acquaintance) is moving to the state of MA and is selling most of his guns. He offered this up to me for a very fair price…. It’s purdy… it was owned by a local SWAT guy, but I dont know if it was used for work. I know it’s the same gun local SWAT uses, but this gun‘s exact heritage is unknown. I kinda doubt it was an official work gun, as I think most of them are outfitted with bipods IIRC..

442B1FAD-5745-4CE6-BCDF-9832C2630AAC.jpeg
DFB56D6C-2CE9-4A6B-A1F6-9CBB2110CE01.jpeg
3C3E0D41-7B85-4BE1-8F8C-24A2EF6E03B3.jpeg

I did a thing… years ago i traded my last bolt action gun for some chips (that deal worked well for me), but I have always regretted losing that gun (a Remington 700BDL in .308).

Well, a buddy (acquaintance) is moving to the state of MA and is selling most of his guns. He offered this up to me for a very fair price…. It’s purdy… it was owned by a local SWAT guy, but I dont know if it was used for work. I know it’s the same gun local SWAT uses, but this gun‘s exact heritage is unknown. I kinda doubt it was an official work gun, as I think most of them are outfitted with bipods IIRC..

View attachment 948005View attachment 948006View attachment 948007
I had one of these with a threaded barrel. I upgraded the stock to allow for magazines.

Great gun. And I miss it.

Recent conversation with Fleet Farm employee (in the ammo isle)

FF employee: “Can I help you find anything?”

Me: “I just acquired a .308 bolt gun and need ammo”

FF Employee; “What are you planning to shoot?”

Me. “zombies”

FF Employee: just stares and blinks at me… Then walks away….

Yep AR556 by ruger with magpul furniture… I thought I replied, must have forgotten to hit “post”.

Figured ruger should have a reliable well built rifle compared to the PSA stuff I traded away. My AR 10 is a PSA build

Picked up another Ruger LCP ( version 1). Great gun for pocket carry in the summer. Grabbed it for $150…. So it was a no brainer. I used to be concerned about only 6+1, but in the recent shoot outs I’ve had :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: it has never been an issue. Better than carrying my wife’s Lcp 22 imo.

4A58E132-D20B-47F5-A99D-B56B856D8612.jpeg

Picked up another Ruger LCP ( version 1). Great gun for pocket carry in the summer. Grabbed it for $150…. So it was a no brainer. I used to be concerned about only 6+1, but in the recent shoot outs I’ve had :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: it has never been an issue. Better than carrying my wife’s Lcp 22 imo.

View attachment 962407
If you ever get a chance to compare with the LCPII, the II is night and day different.

View attachment 962407
Been thinking about adding a smaller pocket pistol. Is this one a .380?

Also kind of intrigued with the NAA 22mag. Anybody have one of these? I'd be interested in hearing about your experience with it.

1660171623154.png

View attachment 948005View attachment 948006View attachment 948007
Hmm previous owner policeman and unknown history,,,,,

@brains613

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom