Guitars you own (1 Viewer)

View attachment 465800
My boys Squire Jr. and my LP. Notice it’s a Gibson with an Epi head? After doing some serial # research it turns out it’s an Epiphone Goth version.
sounds and plays like a dream. I have another on the waybut it’s stuck in Naiagara Falls and the border is closed...:(:banghead:
Nice. Is that a copper finish on the LP?

so, @Big Jilm is the darkglass an always on pedal for you? i been playing with the trial plugin on neural dsp & ended up ordering a classic deluxe v2. i want it for a direct box. i kinda wonder what the many variations are ~it seems like there's a lot. i liked the vintage ultra more than the b7k.

here ya go, my current bass pedal board

20200527_172544.jpg

So, yes...no Darkglass here. Why 2 envelope filters you might ask? Because Funk Ya! Actually the Wonderlove is great on its own, especially with higher notes. However, it does not mix with any of the other pedals well (does not play well with others....problem child!!) The MXR envelope filter mixes particularly well with the octave pedal to make some wicked sound. The phaser is rare for me, and ultimately I realized that my bass board does not need much....I just need to be a great bass player - which I am trying to be.....slowly i guess?!

.no Darkglass here.

i'm playing "in the box" lately. so, i rely on a direct box. i was using this sonicake boom which i enjoyed for recording with both guitar & bass but, it crapped out on me. i didn't see it as an end result/performance device but as helpful for notebook versions. i'm looking at the darkglass as a step up.

i bet your board's alot of fun.

my next guitar project is going to be a 51 style P-bass. I have the hardware, just waiting on warmoth.

here's my finished tele:
fin_front.jpgfin_back.jpgfin_neck.jpg

Also, here is an update for my guitar board: the EH 720 I WILL keep. However, it will be a side pedal for home when I want to loop, be stupid with sounds, practice soloing over my own rhythm sound etc. The Wampler pinnacle will take its place, not THERE as it sits directly on top of the 720 obviously, but I will rearrange them to make it make sense. Generally I go: Guitar > powered pedal board > Tuner > Filter (envelope filter, synth) > Clean Boost > Crunch > Light Distortion > Heavier Distortion > EQ > Shifting (Phaser) - Chorus etc> Time (Delay, Loopers etc) > Powered Pedal board > Amp

20200527_172612.jpg

I wonder if I can find some pics of my boards, before I switched to the Helix.

yeah, i took lessons as a kid then didn't play for 10+ years. all i remember-remembered was a D chord. turned out i had more muscle memory than i would have expected.

Alright, I suppose I can contribute too... don’t have too many left, and they’re old pics (I’ll try to update them later)
For now:
1989 Gibson SG
C28F5319-BD1E-4B13-9879-B1978FBE5184.jpeg

And my pride and joy:
1965 Fender Jazzmaster
723C0991-FED4-4D5A-8673-A603FFAAB94B.jpeg

Might as well add to the “action pics” too:
The little one messing about
1827F85B-EF11-4CF1-84F4-5C8E3463F4BE.jpeg

And a couple old ones circa 1992/3
2CABF226-119A-43D6-954F-FD5AA28D39D6.jpeg
8E2A97E0-17E5-4B36-B8C3-3530962FFBDF.jpeg

Is that a wine red finish on the LP?
Yep, absolutely “red wine.” My bro has a 75 LP Deluxe with a cherry sunburst finish that’s really beautiful. It has some great wood grain markings. Would love to have that too. Wait a minute, I barely play the guitars I have anymore. Lol!

Gibson J-45, shipping cost crazily expensive from US to my place, so I totally understand and I'm trying to find out any possible way to minimize the shipping cost while you guys order chips from us.
View attachment 467529
View attachment 467530
That’s a nice guitar.
I’ve solved your shipping problem... You send a guitar case full of chips and the guys will send you guitars back :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

hmm, i guess a gibson j-45 looks like the acoustic i had as a kid. mine was a no-name though. man that was a sweet guitar!

i'm betting that's a good one there too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom