Guitars you own (1 Viewer)

Thanks man! I signed my lease about 6 months ago. Since then, it's been a hit with my crew.

Your powers of observation are astounding :)

It's the 60's Classic Vibe. Agreed - I think Squiers play and sound amazing.
A buddy of mine has a CV Tele that smokes. You'd think it was a $1000 guitar. I had a J Mascis Jazzmaster for a while. I miss it sometimes.

Three guitars that play much better than me... lol

20230124_204554.jpg

20230124_205142.jpg

20230125_121617.jpg

Got this (used) the other day, haven't tried it out yet:

20230124_205249.jpg

My old nothing-special Washburn A/E that was simple/fun to just strum on, and a hated Gibson LP (hated by others because it's a robot, loved by me because it's a quality LP). Don't matter what the tuners are, it's STILL a Les Paul and if you look past the tuners, they were really put together nice. Have a junk Epi somewhere. Have had others. Don't/can't play anymore, but also can't bring myself to get rid of these two. Still have a trailer full of equipment as well.

Fun side note; Breedlove was started here. I remember when they moved into a shop, they were working on a shoestring budget and my old boss did a bunch of stuff for them, and since they had no money they paid him in guitars, lol. They'd get behind in what they owed and he'd let them slide for a few months and then they'd give him a guitar with whatever little bit of cash they had. He wasn't a guitar player, and he always laughed and said they'd never make it, and I don't even know if he kept the custom acoustics they gave him or not. About the time they started to make it, he'd sold the business and moved out of the area. He was a good guy, provided them with what they needed even though he knew they couldn't pay. Wish I'd picked up one or two from them - but I was young then and was only into electrics.

20230125_155646 (3).jpg
20230125_155811 (3).jpg

My old nothing-special Washburn A/E that was simple/fun to just strum on, and a hated Gibson LP (hated by others because it's a robot, loved by me because it's a quality LP). Don't matter what the tuners are, it's STILL a Les Paul and if you look past the tuners, they were really put together nice. Have a junk Epi somewhere. Have had others. Don't/can't play anymore, but also can't bring myself to get rid of these two. Still have a trailer full of equipment as well.

Fun side note; Breedlove was started here. I remember when they moved into a shop, they were working on a shoestring budget and my old boss did a bunch of stuff for them, and since they had no money they paid him in guitars, lol. They'd get behind in what they owed and he'd let them slide for a few months and then they'd give him a guitar with whatever little bit of cash they had. He wasn't a guitar player, and he always laughed and said they'd never make it, and I don't even know if he kept the custom acoustics they gave him or not. About the time they started to make it, he'd sold the business and moved out of the area. He was a good guy, provided them with what they needed even though he knew they couldn't pay. Wish I'd picked up one or two from them - but I was young then and was only into electrics.

View attachment 1066383View attachment 1066384
I never understood the venom and hate towards the e-tuners. They weren't THAT bad.

A real monstrosity? When Gibson rolled out their LPs with the crypt keeper Les Paul signature on them.
Screen-Shot-2015-06-08-at-4.36.42-PM-653x500.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom