Guess the value of this pot and win Paulson chips contest (1 Viewer)

dammitjim

Pair
Reaction score
Check out this mess of chips. Whoever can come closest to guessing the total face value of this pot will win 10 Paulson advertising chips plus a bonus chip from the pile. I'll be adding hints throughout the week so check back on this thread for clues.

Edit: I removed the requirement that guesses can't exceed the total. Closest guess over or under wins.

sRZbjct.jpg

Rules for the contest:

- Each player gets one guess.
- You can change your guess at any time before the contest ends but the first post that contains a guess is binding.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest guess by time stamp wins (including 'Last edited' timestamps).
- Assume whatever number is on the chip is the value in $.
- International folks can play.
- PCF users that have a join date of 8/11/2015 can play. Users that join after the contest starts are not eligible.
- Contest ends Tuedsay 8/18/2015 at 5pm Central. Any guesses or edits after this time will not count.

Bonus chips freeroll:

If you're new to this and have never owned a Paulson chip - say so with your guess and post a pic of your favorite chip set. If one of the new guys doesn't win I'll randomly select one from the thread and send you 10 Paulson advertising chips plus some additional chips. Honor system here please so a new guy can score some chips.

m5FQYKm.jpg

Daily leaderboard:
(Calculated when I drag my ass out of bed in the morning. Will populate when the contest is over)

Wednesday - x
Thursday - x
Friday - x
Saturday - x
Sunday -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Winnar -

Last edited:
Question: Face value in "Currency" so that the 10 Kr chip there counts the same as a $10 chip?

Question: Face value in "Currency" so that the 10 Kr chip there counts the same as a $10 chip?

Correct. Assume whatever number is on the chip is the value in $. I think that is the only non-US denominated chip but there may be some that don't indicate a currency. Assume those are in dollars as well.

$12537.50

Very cool idea. Very difficult, for me who can't recognize all the buried chips.

$8,184.75

And get that Chiptalk chip outta there. For the love of God man do you want to start a war? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom