Greetings.. (1 Viewer)

Definitely welcome back!!! Any pictures of current collection or ideas of what you maybe looking for moving forward? Definitely one of those hobbies that will always bring you back for more!! Fellow chipper Ben

Welcome back!! Pr0n pleaseeee!

Working on some Harrhas Cherokees as we speak and I have some table progress pics, it’s a slow go as time seems to be not a friend of mine.. the legs were a road side find and now they have a new look..
34C07AB2-03E4-409E-A8BF-DC298ED175ED.png
5DE96162-2FB6-4518-8445-FEA94D5F9704.jpeg

EF332C58-2C28-4A2F-B516-A6808E46D7BC.jpeg

Not sure how I missed this intro thread, but I'll publicly welcome you back to the chipping community. We go way back to the good ole days, nice to see you here again brother!

Not sure how I missed this intro thread, but I'll publicly welcome you back to the chipping community. We go way back to the good ole days, nice to see you here again brother!

Thanks Brother, feels good to be back...the wallet don’t like it much though.. lol

Sup everyone, guess here’s my formal greeting. New to the site but a veteran to the hobby. Some of you may know me as poislb from chiptalk. Anyway, glad to be here and glad to be back in the game...been waaaay to long.
Robert, welcome back my friend!

Thanks for already helping me find 2 very cool chips. I haven't received them yet, they are with my re-shipper, but once I do, I'll post up some pr0n:tup:

Hope you enjoy your time on PCF in lieu of Chiptalk

Robert, welcome back my friend!

Thanks for already helping me find 2 very cool chips. I haven't received them yet, they are with my re-shipper, but once I do, I'll post up some pr0n:tup:

Hope you enjoy your time on PCF in lieu of Chiptalk

Bob was the harvester for me on the Ameristar quarters back in the day, I believe you recently owned them for a short while. I built a pretty large Ameristar set, should prolly have kept them all these years *chip regrets*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom