Greetings- Chips recommendations? (1 Viewer)

theNuts677

Reaction score
Excited to join the community! Over the past few years I have really picked up Hold ‘Em as a hobby and have gotten better. I have a regular group and we’re looking to buy a nice ceramic set. We found one on pokerchips.com and wanted to see if anyone has experience buying from them? Thanks so much!

Welcome to PCF. I will echo what others have said, get samples. Also, figure out if you are playing tourneys or cash game. And then ask for advice on the best set configuration.

As others have said, get samples. If you're on a tight budget, the Tina no mold/cards mold group buys are great value for ceramics. If not, BRPro and Sunfly are higher end options.

Welcome to PCF!

Personally, I wouldn't order from them. Their website is full of "coming soon" products. The only one that is available, "custom clay chip", does not look clay. The term "clay" outside PCF usually means cheap injection molded plastic.

Hello and welcome to the forum! It cannot be said enough to get samples. Once you figure out what you like, members can help you determine the amount of chips and denominations that will work best depending on what stakes you will play, how many players you have and whether you play cash games or tournaments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom