• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Wanted Grand Victoria $1 Primaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So, is there anyone interested in getting rid of a couple of racks of Grand Vic $1's. I know this is probably next to impossible and I have probably already asked but it never hurts to be persistent. LOL

Please send me your orphans or dirty old chips you do not want.LOL

Second choice would be something I could use in place until I can get some.

Also if anyone is interested I have autograph items I can trade. Guitars, footballs and jerseys!!!

David

moose

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I sold a rack of secondaries to chaosrock at windy city that he would probably part with

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I sold a rack of secondaries to chaosrock at windy city that he would probably part with

I got the Terrible's @moose ... I think Greg (Ten%) got the Grand Vics, or at least he wanted to... After those 3 days of almost non-stop poker everything seem like a blur :)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
BUMP. I really would love some GV primaries if anyone has not used theirs in a while. They would be going to a good home

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thanks to @H|Q I have a start with one barrel of GV primary $1's. I still could use 80 - 200 more. Check the corner of you chip drawers or safes and make sure there aren't any orphans hanging out in the there. If there are send me a PM and I can help you out. Also if you see an extra $1000 GV primary I would be interested in adopting him as well and will pay the adoption fee. FREE The ORPHANS!!!

David

Reactions: H|Q

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
My quest for Primary GV $1's is not quite over but getting closer. I am search of only 4 barrels now. Let me know if you have any orphans that you are willing to part with and Always looking for a $1000 primary chip!!!

Thank you Chip Gods!!!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom