Wanted Grand Victoria $1 Primaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So, is there anyone interested in getting rid of a couple of racks of Grand Vic $1's. I know this is probably next to impossible and I have probably already asked but it never hurts to be persistent. LOL

Please send me your orphans or dirty old chips you do not want.LOL

Second choice would be something I could use in place until I can get some.

Also if anyone is interested I have autograph items I can trade. Guitars, footballs and jerseys!!!

David

I sold a rack of secondaries to chaosrock at windy city that he would probably part with

I sold a rack of secondaries to chaosrock at windy city that he would probably part with

I got the Terrible's @moose ... I think Greg (Ten%) got the Grand Vics, or at least he wanted to... After those 3 days of almost non-stop poker everything seem like a blur :)

BUMP. I really would love some GV primaries if anyone has not used theirs in a while. They would be going to a good home

Thanks to @H|Q I have a start with one barrel of GV primary $1's. I still could use 80 - 200 more. Check the corner of you chip drawers or safes and make sure there aren't any orphans hanging out in the there. If there are send me a PM and I can help you out. Also if you see an extra $1000 GV primary I would be interested in adopting him as well and will pay the adoption fee. FREE The ORPHANS!!!

David

Reactions: H|Q
My quest for Primary GV $1's is not quite over but getting closer. I am search of only 4 barrels now. Let me know if you have any orphans that you are willing to part with and Always looking for a $1000 primary chip!!!

Thank you Chip Gods!!!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom