GPI gets bought out (2 Viewers)

The merger agreement provides for a "go-shop" provision under which, subject to certain limitations and conditions contained in the merger agreement, GPIC and its board of directors may actively solicit, receive, evaluate and potentially enter into negotiations with parties that offer alternative proposals to the proposed merger transaction until February 2, 2019.
OK, so we have until Feb 2nd to round up more than $110MM and buy GPI ourselves. GoFundMe?

I read the article, which mentioned "Angel Eye Electronic Shoes." I momentarily WTF'd before I realized they were talking about card shoes and not the kind of shoes you wear on your feet.

In for $20 if we're doing a GoFundMe to beat the current bid.
You (and each of the 4,000smth rest of us) should be in for $27,500. Notable members could buy in for double that, though, limiting to themselves only access to 8A18 edge spots:D

I wonder what the negotiations were like...

ANGEL: "Any other markets or revenue streams we need to be aware of?"

GPI: "There's this small group of lunatic chip collectors who made a cruise line and bought almost a half-million dollars of poker chips from us."

ANGEL: "Where do we sign?"

0D2F1BF1-69B3-47E7-95C0-33FBEBFD512F.jpeg

In most instances it probably means nothing. But it would be sweet for them to cater back to the custom Paulson home market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom