SOLD GPI Elite Tournament Set - Price Drop! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
While I really dig the design on these, with the arrival of my customs and some recently acquired & upcoming add-ons to other sets, I'm fairly sure these will never see the felt at my place. I'm offering them up for less than what I paid for during pre-sale. $550 plus shipping (your choice) via PP friends & family takes the lot of 700 chips. These are in mint condition - just taken out of the boxes for pictures. Breakdown is good for a two table tourney with 10k or 20k starting stacks. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Breakdown:
200 - 25
180 - 100
80 - 500
140 - 1,000
60- - 5,000
20 - 25,000
20 - Bounty

Last edited:
If you’d posted this two weeks ago, I’d have snapped these and saved you the hassle of shipping. But I just scooped up an Atlantic Club Hotstamp tournament set.

I’m sure these won’t last long, anyway. Especially at this price.

If you’d posted this two weeks ago, I’d have snapped these and saved you the hassle of shipping. But I just scooped up an Atlantic Club Hotstamp tournament set.

I’m sure these won’t last long, anyway. Especially at this price.

A few weeks ago these weren't even close to being on my "for sale" radar - a lot has happened since then.... :LOL: :laugh:

I own the original PCF version of these from the first group buy and they are basically the same chips with a different face. I highly recommend them because they feel so similar to BCC formula to me and I love that. This is a fantastic price too.

Bump for the weekend crowd :)

Bump with a price drop!

Bump - I'd be OK splitting these as long as all are accounted for.

Last half-hearted bump. I had these out this weekend, if they don't sell in the next few days, I'll be more than OK keeping them. ;)

Got a couple of PMs about splits, roughly half are accounted for. Below is what's not accounted for yet and still available, if split:

T25 - 180
T100 - 60
T500 - 40
T1000 - 40
T25000 - 20
Bounty - 20

I'd be cool with keeping the bounties and $25ks, everything else needs to be accounted for to split.

I’m sure you’re getting plenty of offers from people well below asking just to help you out. If I had the money I’d snag these bad boys in a heart beat. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom