For Sale Golden Gate 25c. Price reduction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have 80 105 of these for sale. There are quite few warped ones, I bought several years ago with the intention of flattening them and just don't have the time now. there are about 7-10 that are rounded the rest are pretty crispy edges. stamps vary in condition I have to tried to capture best and worst. Hard to find a price on these in this condition so I'll throw price out to start. With a little work could have some nice looking chips

UPDATE:
While going through some old boxes I actually found another 25 that I didn't know I had. These were in a little better shape. So now there's a full rack and a few extras if some won't fully flatten

$185 shipped final drop. If they dint sell here they can because flattening project for my 12 year old in a year or two.

Will ship international but no liability after the hit the PO

20210209_092807.jpg
20210209_092857.jpg

Update pics

20210209_101015.jpg

Last edited:
Oh cool. Does anyone know if there are more of these around? Like would it be impossible to find another 50 to go with the better condition/coloring here?

@Ben8257 what do you think about flattening?
I am no flattening pro, from my experience some of those would flatten but the bad ones will never fully flatten again. You would mostly push the hats back into the chips with the number of times it would take. But now people are using heat blankets and maybe having more success with the bad ones. Maybe @Goldfish what do you think on flattening these?

I am no flattening pro, from my experience some of those would flatten but the bad ones will never fully flatten again. You would mostly push the hats back into the chips with the number of times it would take. But now people are using heat blankets and maybe having more success with the bad ones. Maybe @Goldfish what do you think on flattening these?
Can always try....I have flattened some pretty warped chips.

apologies in advance. I never ask questions and it’s bitten me in the boot more than once.

Could you give a guesstimate on how many of the chips are around that “worst” stamp condition?

apologies in advance. I never ask questions and it’s bitten me in the boot more than once.

Could you give a guesstimate on how many of the chips are around that “worst” stamp condition?
Just left the the house. Didn't really look at them that close but let's call it 50-60% to be safe

Ok so I've had several people pm me wanting to know stamp conditions.

I quickly sorted to what I would call 90%+ (most of my Vegas hostamps are in this category and most of my Vegas hotstamps are what I would call VG+). 50-90% and less than 50%

90% x 43 chips
50%-90% x 33 chips
<50% x 29 chips.
My ball park fig wasn't too far off I guess.

20210209_121235.jpg

These are project chips....someone should be able to get a full rack or close to it of vintage Vegas goodness here with a little work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom