Wanted Gold roulette Mold chippes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnblue

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi, i am am so close to Huge tourney set perfection and i could really use come help finding these colored chips on the roulette mold, in good shape...
right now its the regular GOLD color i am after, it is my T25 chip and if i could get that rack filled i could go smooth 5 tables deep. i have never had 5 tables running, but i am a scrub donkey.

<-------- i need this GOLD
7DAAAE34-14F2-47DA-9EFB-B1474E143433.jpeg

Last edited:
I might have a rack of arc yellow Aransas Queen roulettes in mint condition. I have a rack each of 3 different colors and I think one of them is arc yellow. I’ll check a little later today.
E0129299-62CB-4E4B-99CA-F48B58218C74.jpeg

This was the full set before I got split 4 ways. I believe I have the third, fourth, and fifth from the left.

Yeah!! That looks arc yellow! :) (The third one, the orange one :)
I would take the rack of regular yellow too and maybe @Ethan likes the blue

This could be you, if you help me find the gold roulette mold chippies
8AA704F7-22A7-47D8-AD1E-91424DC22B23.gif
B4746008-3912-449F-A96A-589B5EC2B7F3.png

Last edited:
Do they need to be that HS, or just looking for the color?

On second thought, I think they are those. I might have a mint rack in my stacks. I'll check tomorrow.

Last edited:
Do they need to be that HS, or just looking for the color?

On second thought, I think they are those. I might have a mint rack in my stacks. I'll check tomorrow.

Awesome!!! Any regular gold color roulette mold. I’ve only seen this color on grand vics in the wild, but the stamp wouldn’t matter to me, I have a few different stamps in the set. Eventually they will all be milled anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom