SOLD Going Out Of Business - Last Call/Price Cut, Closes Today (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I was on my phone and despite you very clearly saying these were in France I didn’t pay attention. Hoping someone in the States would be willing to accept and reship. Or if someone else wants the barrel I can release too. I would hate to pay $30 shipping on a $15 barrel of chips. I have been making too many donkey calls lately.

Damn, I was on my phone and despite you very clearly saying these were in France I didn’t pay attention. Hoping someone in the States would be willing to accept and reship. Or if someone else wants the barrel I can release too. I would hate to pay $30 shipping on a $15 barrel of chips. I have been making too many donkey calls lately.
no worries man! Totally just release em!

We do have what appears to be a large box going to Germany and a box going to the US, so your call if you want em (I’m gonna figure out the reshipping here once sales been up for a full day).

no worries man! Totally just release em!

We do have what appears to be a large box going to Germany and a box going to the US, so your call if you want em (I’m gonna figure out the reshipping here once sales been up for a full day).

thanks for the understanding! Perfect, I will let @PokerDots get em!

Seller mentions a rack of Desert Oasis $1s.

What do these look like? I've only ever seen the $3s, $20s, and $100s.

Seller mentions a rack of Desert Oasis $1s.

What do these look like? I've only ever seen the $3s, $20s, and $100s.
77CB4D47-D2DE-4F11-837F-7D650B330DDE.jpeg

Can I ask for a close pić of Sahara chip? Are they still available?

What condition are those Aransas in? Possible to get some picks of them from the sides, specifically the $1s and $5s?

Cheers!

Rack of used LCO $25s

Wait, what? Did I miss those in the first go-round, or were they added later? I'd have snagged 'em, most likely. (No price?)

Also if there are only 70 of the Roadhouse $25s left, I will take them to facilitate the split -- 0.40 each, correct? (I gotta think "getting stuck with the 5k chips" left behind is not a problem!)

What condition are those Aransas in? Possible to get some picks of them from the sides, specifically the $1s and $5s?

Cheers!
@warewulf @TeamNapoli
I've been through two sets of these, conditions seem pretty standard. Less prevalent ones sides show the wear and nicks. $5s aren't unplayed, but pretty fantastic shape (same as 25s).

Every single chip stands on edge easily and without any effort.

Split pricing added to OP, and price drop on the entire set.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Wait, what? Did I miss those in the first go-round, or were they added later? I'd have snagged 'em, most likely. (No price?)

Also if there are only 70 of the Roadhouse $25s left, I will take them to facilitate the split -- 0.40 each, correct? (I gotta think "getting stuck with the 5k chips" left behind is not a problem!)
Yeah sorry, I've been adding items. And you can have them if you need them, but the split is on regardless, so no need if you don't need em.

Sending out PP messages now, and we'll figure out shipping.

What condition are the green Scandias, please?

I am interested in the last (70) RH $25s
I am interested in (40) Crystal Park $1s depending on price
I am already interested in (10) RH $5000s

all three depend on inexpensive shipping.
Please advise.

I am interested in the last (70) RH $25s
I am interested in (40) Crystal Park $1s depending on price
I am already interested in (10) RH $5000s

all three depend on inexpensive shipping.
Please advise.
@Gear said he would take the 70 RH $25s, but I don't know if he want's or needs them. You can have them if he doesn't.
Crystal Parks were pulled off of here. Someone local is looking at possibly taking them, if not I'll let you know.
Already earmarked 10 RH $5ks for you.

Anyone buying barrels or racks (not whole sets) is being charged $5 for shipping to US. Not sure I can make it much more inexpensive than that, but if it's an issue just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom