SOLD Going Out Of Business - Last Call/Price Cut, Closes Today (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention that shipping will be to the UK for me!

Probably a little late for the EU chippers, but final bump/price cuts.

Lol at me, probably wasn't worth shipping everything over and paying a bit on the tax side to help out, but there's been at least two EU chippers that have taken a HAUL.

Surprised the Aransas isn't moving, racks of $1s and $5s are still selling over 100 in the US...

Oops, suck at bumping at proper time for EU folks. Anywho, last bump. Sale will be taken down after tonight.

Happy to keep the roulettes. Happy to keep the Aransas. All else will be splash pots at next meetup!

Can you move to the US please!
We’re uh...working on it now. Lol ummm may I ask why though?

Edit: ah, the full sets and roulettes and such? Yeah shipping may make those not so good back home.
Continue to be amazed that EU chippers aren’t jumping on items that are legit costing them probably hundreds cheaper on here than what they would from US. Lol they must have move self control and not buy what they don’t need.

We’re uh...working on it now. Lol ummm may I ask why though?

Edit: ah, the full sets and roulettes and such? Yeah shipping may make those not so good back home.
Continue to be amazed that EU chippers aren’t jumping on items that are legit costing them probably hundreds cheaper on here than what they would from US. Lol they must have move self control and not buy what they don’t need.
If I had the funds I would have snap bought the JACK roulette, don't get me wrong...

Alright girls and boys, thanks all for playing!

No need for incessant bumps, if you need these you know where they are (albeit at original posted prices :p).

Should be one last sale in June, and for this I’ll have the chips in both the US and Europe. Oooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom